.

My New "Yearn for Freedom" Blog;
www.yearnforfreedom.blogspot.com

Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Under the Guise of Help

   I had shared a bit of this in 2013, but I hope other people, especially other Targeted Individuals, will realize the full scenario, which comes from the wisdom of my own experiences.

Under the Guise of Help

   Some key parts of the targeting are perpetuated under the guise of "help," but sometimes seems to use good, unaware people (often mind control victims who think they are really helping) in the foreground of it, so be careful who you blame. However, some seem to know exactly what they are doing so be careful for yourself too.
   Before I realized that I was being targeted, and before I knew anything about the technologies that are used on us, those who targeted me had often sent their operatives to "help" me through offering jobs or friendships or places to live after they sabotaged my homes...etc. And the V2K (voice to skull) transmissions of their voices were occasionally projected into my brain as I woke, as if it was part of a dream and answers to my prayers and "help" from God. I now think that, during these times, my instincts were dulled with drugs or technological interference with my brain function or both. I trusted too much of it and it really messed up the course of my life.
   In my initial gropes for information and understanding on the web, those who target me tried to be the ones to inform me, feeding me misinformation and giving bad advise, like telling me to focus only on the gang stalking instead of the technological and pharmaceutical mind control that runs it and is the core problem...etc.
   As I grope for financial help they have aimed to be the ones to "help" me, in multiple ways. While holding me in destitution they have repeatedly cut back on financial help and then tried pushing me into getting a loan on my Poetic Publications business, which would surely lead to the loss of it if they prevented me from being able to pay back the loan...etc. I have experienced uncountable episodes of them disabling my car and then zooming in to be the ones to fix it while doing things like breaking something else or rubbing dirt into the carpet or invading my belongings or planting a tracking device...etc.
   As I cried and begged for safety and protection, they aimed to be the ones to "rescue" me. They have even repeatedly tried to force me into their covert "rescue" through torturing me and then zooming in to "help" me.
   Since I have been begging for an OVERT stand up instead of the covert "rescue," which I have sensed leads to complete enslavement, they seem to be aiming to be the ones to control the stand up through setting up my loved ones to be blamed.
   "Help" from those who target us merely adds to the confusion, chaos and pain, when allowed to happen or when its the only help that is available. My situation forces me to get financial help from any where I can and is a rough situation where it has sometimes been delivered with harassment and guilt trips, especially at strategic times. But from the start, I have defied the advise and focused primarily on proving the technological and pharmaceutical parts of the targeting, because they are what enables and controls the rest of it. I turned away from the "help" on the web to do my own research and started figuring out more. I have refused to agree to leave my life forever in the covert rescue. And, over and over again, on my primary blog, I have begged for the kind of help that can come from good and uncontrolled people - the kind that has compassion and understanding and would want to be here for us in ways that do not hurt us more. . .and I hope we get it soon.

P.S. Targeted Individuals are often advised to only focus on gang stalking part of the targeting, in order to get help. The danger in Targeted Individuals remaining unaware of the satellite surveillance and mind control, and focusing primarily on the covert harassment (gangstalking) part of the targeting, is that it clearly aims to gain our trust, often even using enslaved loved ones, in order to either force us to join it or to covertly leap out of our lives (forever) and into complete enslavement under the guise of it being a good rescue. They also try to gain our trust in order to advise us. I have been through hell with supposed good covertly telling me that I will get help if I change my writings - if I erase everything about the dreams I've had and the key things that can prove the targeting and then it progressed to wanting me to erase everything I have written in the past...etc., and then they will help me/us. When we are desperate for the hell to end we try things with the hope that there is some genuine help behind the puppet messages. But it all just hurts us more and my heart keeps telling me that good and genuine help will not do this to us, especially not the withholding of help and making demands for alterations and promises and to make plans for the future while we continue being tortured, no matter who or what it is.
   Focusing on the covert harassment instead of the core problem also seems like a distraction – a total waste of time to focus on something that is completely monitored and controlled by those who watch and target us as well as control those who stalk us. If they don’t want their puppets to be caught, they won’t be. And the reverse is true as well – they could set up whomever they want to have caught and then its victims fighting against other victims, the hell just gets worse for everyone and the REAL perpetrators just have another field day behind the scenes.