.

My New "Yearn for Freedom" Blog;
www.yearnforfreedom.blogspot.com

Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Reading the Stones

  A couple days ago, I sat watching the ocean and trying to get my mind off the targeting in order to regain a bit of my balance. I fantasized about picking small ocean worn stones and building a water fountain in a garden on my own property. (I no longer own any land, but wish I did, because gardens and lily ponds...etc., were one of my joyful hobbies on the peaceful country properties I used to own.)
   I felt better as I thought about working in my fantasy garden in a private and peaceful setting. I never said anything about what I was thinking. But within a few hours there were three women showing up at that spot to pick stones right in front of me. This seemed like more than a coincidence. It seemed to be a response to my thoughts, which I am now sure can indeed be read with the technologies they use on my brain.
   I wonder if the women were completely enslaved mind control victims or puppets who obeyed a text message from their leader. Either way, they need to be set free too.

God help us all to be totally set free
and have a chance to recover


P.S. I had owned my own peaceful country homes and require that so much that I've felt lost without them since I was targeted into losing them and then into destitution that has prevented me from replacing them.