.

My New "Yearn for Freedom" Blog;
www.yearnforfreedom.blogspot.com

Thursday, July 13, 2017

My New Targeted Individual Videos

   In the first video below I had accidentally said "2007" instead of the 1970s when I talked about the chain of three vehicle accidents I experienced. I erased that part and am not sure if it was a mind control thing or my own nervous mistake. That chain of vehicle accidents actually happened between the spring of 1975 and the fall of 1977. Within that time I also had a near accident when my brakes failed to work as I approached a stop sign and then found that the brake fluid had been drained from my vehicle. In the 1970s my mother was also dieing of leukemia. It was a a difficult stretch of time. I was only eighteen years old in 1977.
 

Part One of Three

Part Two of Three



   I had tried, in 2012 to help my family realize the targeting, but failed miserably. We remain separate and they still seem to think that I am just crazy. I had accidentally said "2007" instead of the 1970s when I talked about the chain of three vehicle accidents I experienced. I erased that part and am not sure if it was a mind control thing or my own nervous mistake. (This is the only edit I made in this video.) 
   Around the time when I started coughing in this video the targeting of my brain vamped up a bit and began interfering with my thought process more than it previously was. There are many spots in the video when my thoughts were interrupted and I did not complete what I was trying to say or did not say it the way I was thinking it. One is when I stated that the ambulance driver had heart attack symptoms. It was actually his assistant who had the heart attack symptoms. Sometimes what I try to say gets jumbled in my brain. Some of this can be my nervousness in front of the camera and my emotional struggle as I recall and talk about the targeting, but some of it may be the mind control. In order to do a better job with videos I'd need to be in a peaceful, radio wave free environment where there are no distractions and no intrusions upon my brain.
    These two were also interfered with through technological malfunctions that stopped my recorder and forced me to make a second video and then did not allow me to edit it or combine both videos into one before uploading it onto youtube. The situation about the blue coat, which I failed to finish talking about, is a situation where more puzzle pieces have been clicking together in the past few years. A woman who gave me a blue coat when I was around 11 years old now appears to have been part of the satanic/sadistic targeting. There is a lot that I did not share in this video. More is in my Targeted in America and Ramblings of a Targeted Individual books on Amazon. They can also be freely downloaded on http://www.targetedinamerica.com My blog is at www.sharonpoet-ti.blogspot.com