.

My New "Yearn for Freedom" Blog;
www.yearnforfreedom.blogspot.com

Thursday, May 18, 2017

Wouldn't You Feel the Same Way?

   Sometimes I feel desperate for the targeting to immediately stop in a good positive way - with decent honest officials standing up for us and protecting us from further harm and I feel frustrated that it has not been able to happen yet. How could anyone in my situation feel differently? My frustration is not about blaming anyone for not being able to be here for us in the ways I have wanted. And I hope decent officials are not offended by my venting of these feelings.
   Please let your Hearts understand how difficult it is for someone in my situation to be surrounded by the destruction of witnesses and evidence while experiencing infiltrations into my writings and ongoing technological tortures and covert harassment and obvious setups to frame me for something...etc. I feel scared. My frustrations are born from fear and pain. I do not know how this is going to end and things sometimes seem to be getting worse instead of better. I have been waiting for things to get better - I want the targeting to be stopped before its too late for too many more victims, myself included. Wouldn't anyone else feel the same way in my situation? Wouldn't you?

   I'm tired of feeling like I have to apologize for having feelings and for writing about them, which has been part of my work and is just a natural response for me. And I am tired of being told that genuine honest help will never be here for us just because I want it to or because I sometimes feel frustrated about it not being here yet or because of my writings or because I refuse to obey or join the covert craziness that goes on around me. I do not want to follow or join the bad. I am still waiting for genuine Good to be here for us in ways that are validating and caring and protective…etc.