.

My New "Yearn for Freedom" Blog;
www.yearnforfreedom.blogspot.com

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Solitaire, Tears and Torture

Solitaire and Tears
An uncommon combination
That helps my broken heart
Release pent up frustration.

www.targetedinamerica.com

   Last night I played solitaire and cried for those of us who are being hurt, particularly those who may have been hurt because of my own mistakes or misperceptions as I fail to successfully navigate this covert prison of hell that I am being held in.  (I don't want to try to figure it out or navigate it anymore. But sometimes I am forced to. And sometimes its all I can do to just survive it.)
   Silent crying while playing solitaire was starting to become a habit - a way to inconspicuously release my pain. But it has been realized by those who hold me under surveillance and target me.
    I must not have hid my tears well enough, because the torture started just as I was wrapping it up and aiming to go to sleep. The pain in my head woke me several times through the night and I had a dream of darkness being shot at me, which disappears each time I try to get a picture of it. 
   This morning my head is hot and still in pain. My motor skills seem to have slowed down - it takes a lot of focus to just walk straight.

Around 7:10 am;  I Walked into a store and the song being loudly played was, "What doesn't kill you makes you stronger..." This has been a regular sadistic routine - when their torture becomes life threatening, they play that song or have a puppet say, "What doesn't kill you makes you stronger..."  I started noticing this in 2011. Its not true. These tortures and other forms of microwave targetings hurt me and block my process of personal and spiritual growth and I need them to stop.

   The torture was being done by the new weapon that started being used on me this Spring. At first I thought it was being used on me when I prayed. Then it seemed to be when I cried. Now I realize that my brain gets attacked with this weapon when I have deep feelings of any sort. They do not want me to have any depths of  feelings - they do not want me to have a heart. And I am in desperate need of protection from this.

P.S. My short term memory process is being more severely effected lately also.
I again updated my original "Symptoms" page. Each time I try to perfect this list I get targeted more heavily.  I experienced microwaves shot into my brain through yesterday, as I tried to fix this post as well as others. The memory problems this creates makes it VERY difficult. http://sharonpoet-ti.blogspot.com/2012/07/my-symptoms.html