.

My New "Yearn for Freedom" Blog;
www.yearnforfreedom.blogspot.com

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Back to Half Mast

   Last night a couple of rude, crude guys pulled into the parking lot I was in and angrily yelled "That F____ing Bi__ch" and "She knows...," over and over again. I felt that it was another mean harassment thing that was inconspicuously directed at me, because this is how they do the "street theater" stuff. I am glad that the street traffic drowned out most of it. And, aside from the name that a puppet called out after the threatening cursing, I haven't a clue as to what it was about.
   Someone recently gave me a car, which had an America flag magnet on the back of it, like a lot of the gang stalkers have. This morning I ripped it off, because that flag stands for the Freedom and Liberty that I do not have. My flag is at half mast until American citizens (like myself) gain Freedom from covert harassment groups and technological intrusions, which all add up to excruciatingly harmful levels of psychological warfare.
   When my own fellow citizens find the heart and the courage to refrain from the cruel behaviors and criminal programs that are destroying our country and our lives. . .when they can respect my basic human rights (and that of others) I will raise my flag.

www.targetedinamerica.com

P.S. I am trying to comb through my writings on an infiltrated computer while my brain is being lasered with electromagnetic frequencies! I must be crazy! ;- ) I'm not doing the best of jobs, but am doing the best I can under such conditions. And I feel that I'd better get this done in case they follow through on threats to have me shoved into jail or institution or disabled or rendered unconscious or left without a vehicle...etc. I am finding a lot of coding preventing links from opening...etc.

 I updated my original "Symptoms" page. Each time I try to perfect this list I get targeted more heavily.  I experienced microwaves shot into my brain through the whole day, as I tried to fix this post as well as others. The memory problems this creates makes it VERY difficult. http://sharonpoet-ti.blogspot.com/2012/07/my-symptoms.html