.

My New "Yearn for Freedom" Blog;
www.yearnforfreedom.blogspot.com

Sunday, June 8, 2014

Updated Testimony of Sharon R. Poet (previously known as Sharon LaBree, Sharon Buck and Namatari Neachi)

 It has been difficult for me to figure out exactly why I've been
targeted. Pieces to the puzzle have been slowly clicking together.

     Before I give you some of the puzzle pieces you should know that prior to the targeting vamping into levels that began destroying my life, I was an independent woman who owned a nice country home, which I was raising two beautiful daughters in. I had perfect credit and ran my own business aside from doing social work and teaching workshops. I had a passion for writing poetry and songs as well as herbal remedies and personal/spiritual growth. I had/have no criminal record and have not engaged in criminal activities. I was certainly not perfect, but was not the kind of person that my government or anyone else could even begin to honestly classify as a criminal or a threat to my country or humanity. So I've seriously questioned the theory that this targeting is being done by only "the USA government." Most of it feels more like a satanic occult. . .one that has connections with (or perhaps control over) people in high governmental positions around the globe. And I'm just one of their many victims.
We are unheard victims lost beneath the lies.
We are the tortured ones put on a list to die.
We are rising wounded begging for your aide,
Becoming specks of dust in an evil charade.

   My situation seems different from most Targeted Individuals who are on the web. It appears that my whole family was targeted for the purpose of technological experimentation, since at least 1974. (I believe that my mother, whom I was closest to, was heavily targeted.) I too was later singled out, for heavier targeting, for reasons that I am not yet sure of. Perhaps because I was not as susceptible to the mind control. Perhaps because of my heavy focus on the spiritual - on the Love and Light that Jesus, and others, came to teach us. . .or perhaps because of my mistakes, opinions and short comings. I wish I knew for sure. The targeting started out very inconspicuous with obvious vamp ups around 1974, 1977, the late 1980s to 1995, 2001, 2005 and 2011. 

    By the early 1990s my life was being infiltrated by members of what has seemed like some sort of satanic occult or sadistic Hitler type of organization. Their goal appeared to be to convert me, and/or gain control over me through coercion and then through inflicting emotional pain - surrounding me with discord and one problem or crisis after another. (I believe that I was also being drugged through this period of time.)

    It appears that they used mind control technologies and rumor campaigns, in order to turn my family and friends against me. . .and to turn me against them. (I had been close to most of my family and had a lot of good friends, prior to this vamp up.) The manipulations set things up so that they blamed me and I either blamed them or felt like I had to get away from them, in order to stop the chaos. Those who could not be turned against me appear to have been heavily targeted - one suddenly died from an infliction of tumors, one  ended up with severe brain damage...etc. (This has been a consistent pattern in the targeting - those who would have helped me, instead of turning against me, have also been heavily targeted. . .sometimes inconspicuously murdered, either psychologically or physically.)

     No matter how hard I tried to get away from it,  the chaos followed me everywhere I went, and remained so covert that I did not fully realize that I was being targeted until the end of 2005.
Prior to that I could not even imagine that things like this were happening to people - I thought I was having a lot of bad luck and looked upon the difficulties as a spiritual challenge - as opportunities to feel and heal from what was happening to me. This outlook is what inspired most of my publications.

     What I've been experiencing, since 2005, is so cruel and so horrible that I sometimes wonder how I'm surviving it. By 2006, due to the targeting, I was destitute, had no one whom I could turn to for help or support, and felt like I was being swarmed by satanic vultures who were zooming in for the kill. Sadly, this is exactly what has been happening and I was being microwaved so heavily that I nearly died, of lupus, in the 2006/2007  winter. I began recovering after I moved, changed my name, used the original essiac formula and walked and prayed and cried and wrote through the spring of 2007.

    Since then, my life has become an intense struggle to continue my work, while it is being sabotaged, and to survive while I am being almost continuously either microwaved, lasered, psychotroniced, stalked or harassed and sometimes threatened, drugged and attacked with chemicals or bacteria. There have even been a few direct attempts to kill me. The saga continues and I feel like I'm not fully surviving it, at this point. 


More can later be found on  www.targetedinamerica.com/testimony.html