.

My New "Yearn for Freedom" Blog;
www.yearnforfreedom.blogspot.com

Saturday, June 28, 2014

Lupus by Microwaves

Is Lupus microwave induced? I FULLY believe so. Do the original inflictions of Lupus, being primarily on Native American women, point to eugenics based targetings? I believe so, because of my own personal experiences and the statistics I had found in 2006. The microwaving may be for experimentation, but why just the women and not also the men? Eugenics is said to focus more on weeding out women, because we are the child bearers. www.targetedinamerica.com/lupus.html

P.S. I was probably mistaken about my previous statement, on this post, about a page being changed. It turned out to be on another page and I am not sure if I had just forgotten to transfer it. I'm a bit frazzled.