.

My New "Yearn for Freedom" Blog;
www.yearnforfreedom.blogspot.com

Thursday, March 20, 2014

For Citizens of the World

Again, please share this special edition of the Heart Bud 


This is a shortened issue that can be printed for less and reach more people. Please help in this process of bringing public awareness to the criminal use of radio wave technologies. Please help with the printing and distribution through doing it yourself or sending donations to


Poetic Publications (Heart Bud)
PO Box 383
Mont Vernon, NH 03057
USA


Thank you.

www.heartbud.com


As for me; I feel like I'm up against a wall. I have recent statements from police that appear to be them wanting to institutionalize me. I'm still experiencing interference on the web and infiltrations of my computer and altering of my writings. It feels like I am being lasered in my left eye lately. Harassment and microwaving are severe at times. Threats are escalating in such covert ways that it leaves me wondering. Sometimes its more difficult to wonder than it is to know for sure where I stand. Intuitive warnings are telling me that this is a critical time period. I don't know how long I'll be able to retain the little bit of freedom I have left. Please pray for a miracle for all of us - for the targeting to be honestly exposed and ended.