.

My New "Yearn for Freedom" Blog;
www.yearnforfreedom.blogspot.com

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Why do I not "Just get a job?"

   Over and over again I have heard this and been judged for not doing things the way people THINK I should or could. And the answer is that; I already have a job - my job is my writings. This is what I was meant to be doing. I should not be forced to give up on my life's work just because I am being targeted. Its the targeting that needs to be stopped rather than my work being stopped, although it surely is being sabotaged. But all the other jobs I've tried get sabotaged as well.
   Due to the targeting, I have aimed for and/or obtained more jobs than I can now count since 2005. I have spent SEVEN YEARS pounding my head against walls of sabotaged job opportunities. Literally EVERYTHING I try to do has been sabotaged either through vamping up targeting on me or those whom I work with or for! The jobs I have obtained have been infiltrated with the types of targeting that has hurt others as much, if not more, than it has hurt me. EVERYONE I get close to gets targeted also, especially those who are not aware of the technological targeting of humanity.
  Through the past few years I have stepped back and evaluated this situation and have gone in circles, over and over again. . .wondering what to do - how to earn a living and do my writings on the side. At one point I had decided that the best job was to drive and keep on the move, in order to avoid some of the targeting. . .so I got a class A CDL license and. . .the hell that door opened could fill a book all by itself. And this is just one example of too many to count. ALL of the jobs delivered heavier levels of targeting (for others as well as myself) than just doing what I am meant to be doing with my life.
   I have no real choice but to just do the best I can with what I have to work with until a miracle happens or I die. I know that in selling advertising for the Heart Bud, I am risking possible targeting of those who place ads, (and those who target me are blaming me for what they do) but it appears that most of this targeting is just brainwashing and rumors against me.
   In the grand scheme of the targeting of humanity, this seems minor. Every month that passes by, without the targeting being exposed and stopped, means EVEN MORE people being hurt WORLDWIDE. If this lethal targeting with mind control technologies is not exposed and stopped ALL of humanity is in serious trouble. This is what I believe and feel to the core of my being.
   This is a war and the front lines have already gone down - the first ones who let their hearts stand up to expose these crimes have already died. This has happened to so many that the pattern is well established and can not continue without it standing as strong proof of the targeting. And its up to us, to carry on the fight until we win - until the targeting is exposed and our freedom is restored. YES, a few more of us may be targeted and a few more of us may die, but is humanity's freedom not worth it?   
  I hope you find the heart to stop judging me instead of helping me in the ways I need it most. What I have desperately needed is more financial help from people, which is why I have been begging for help since 2005. Thus far the help has enabled me to sustain my plight (living in a car). I HAVE appreciated this although it has not also enabled me to take better care of myself and continue with my work, which helps to expose these crimes for all of us, among other things. Until, or unless I get more help I feel that I must continue to just do the best I can with what I have to work with. The only other alternative seems for me to give up and die. And this is what the criminals who target us want me to do.

Like I have been saying for a long time now. . .I am in desperate need of substancial amounts of monetary help for my own welbeing as well as for printings and distributions of the Heart Bud. Please help me.

Sharon Rose Poet
PO Box 383
Mont Vernon, NH 03057
USA