.

My New "Yearn for Freedom" Blog;
www.yearnforfreedom.blogspot.com

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

The Heart Bud is Exposing Plight of Targeted Individuals

www.heartbud.com
The fifth printing is struggling to be born and needs your financial support: 
http://www.heartbud.com/hb5intro.pdf

Poetic Publications (Heart Bud)
PO Box 383
Mont Vernon, NH 03057








My struggle to survive the targeting on mental, emotional and physical levels remains intense! I'm still in deep need of substantial amounts of financial help, for my own survival and safety, as well as for printings of the Heart Bud. I am still living in my car and my work is still being sabotaged but I'm doing the best I can, in order to help us all through this holocaust. I need your help. Please help me to help humanity. If you can not afford to send money, perhaps buy a lottery ticket for me or keep your eyes open for someone who wants to get rid of a functional van or RV. Your help will be deeply appreciated.

Sharon Rose Poet
PO Box 383
Mont Vernon, NH 03057
USA