.

My New "Yearn for Freedom" Blog;
www.yearnforfreedom.blogspot.com

Monday, February 24, 2014

Calling Your Heart

Due to being targeted, the Heart Bud has been struggling with the process of acquiring advertisers to support printings and distributions. . .and is now being forced to rely on donations. Since this little publication aims to help all of us through the tough times we are facing in our troubled world, I am hoping that you will let your Heart support it.  Please help the Heart Bud to help humanity.




Please send donation to 

Poetic Publications
PO Box 383
Mont Vernon, NH 03057
USA

THANK YOU!

www.heartbud.com



2-25-14: I had a dream last night, which showed those who target me sending a completely controlled woman and her son to try to frame me for something like a child sexual abuse crime. Ironically I walked into a library and a woman who fits the description of one of the women in my dream walked in. I changed computers and guess I am going to sit this out and see what happens.

Yesterday I joined "linkedin" to do a bit of networking and a few perpetrators immediately leaped into my contacts and the site will not allow me to block them.  Guess that is completely controlled now also.

Today, I am being blocked from printing out the pdfs of papers I have on the web as downloads. I do not know if the public is also being blocked from printing them.