.

My New "Yearn for Freedom" Blog;
www.yearnforfreedom.blogspot.com

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Calling the Heart of Humanity

Due to being targeted, the Heart Bud has been struggling with the process of acquiring advertisers to support printings and distributions. . .and is now being forced to rely on donations, in order to prevent targeting of advertisers. Since this little publication aims to help all of us through the tough times we are facing in our troubled world, I am hoping that you will let your Heart support it.  Please help the Heart Bud to help humanity.


Please send donation to 

Poetic Publications
PO Box 383
Mont Vernon, NH 03057
USA

THANK YOU!

The "mind control" page on this site is being interfered with, because it has important information that those who target us don't want you to know. I'm doing the best I can to fix it. You can also find this info on: http://www.targetedinamerica.com/mindcont.html (Ironically the interference stopped as soon as I posted this statement. This seems to be a pattern of those who target me - they interfere and then stop as soon as I make a public statement.)

I have added an update to the why was I targeted page. I am still being heavily targeted and am still in deep need of help for myself also. Please send financial help for me to. . . 
Sharon Rose Poet
PO Box 383
Mont Vernon, NH 03057
USA