.

My New "Yearn for Freedom" Blog;
www.yearnforfreedom.blogspot.com

Saturday, January 11, 2014

Misprint in the third and fourth Heart Bud Printings

Misprint in the last two printings of the Heart Bud: The date on page 5, in the following phrase, was supposed to read 2008 instead of "the 1980s." "According to experts the mind control parts of Microwave Weapons are most successful on people who are taking mood altering drugs, like anti-depressants. (I have witnessed the Truth in this.) In the 1980s, (really 2008) news reports stated that these sorts of drugs were being found in around 24 public water supplies in the USA."
 


Revised fourth Heart Bud:
Please download it, print it, and make copies if you'd like
to share them with people whom I am not delivering them to.


Due to interference this pdf, as well as others, may
sometimes only download on the second try. Please keep trying.

  I am sorry for the mix-up. I'm going through such severe levels of targeting, as I produce the Heart Bud's, that its difficult to catch my own mistakes as well as possible alterations to my writings by those who target me and infiltrate my computers...etc. The hell I'm going through is indescribable! A group who still claims to be trying to "help" me behaves in ways that are more controlling and terrorizing than the primary criminals have through the past. They are now trying to take complete control of my distribution of the Heart Bud and if I don't understand or comply, they surround me with puppets who angrily slam doors and and issue threats like, "I will kill you" and "It smells like a dead animal around here...etc." This happened last night, but was not nearly the first of similar angry displays. I don't, and never want to, understand how people can behave so cruelly and inconsiderately. I hope they find their Hearts. And I hope the Heart Bud can still shine a bit of light into the hell that is surrounding us. 


As I struggle to continue my work, while still being targeted and sabotaged, I am in deep need of financial help as quickly as possible. Those who want to help me can send Gas Cards, Green Dot refill cards (which are available at CVS or Right Aid's), or money orders if not through a check or pay pal. Please help me to help us.


Sharon R. Poet
PO Box 383
Mont Vernon, NH 03057
USA



P.S. I have been being lasered/microwaved in the center of my upper chest for some time now. Lately it is getting so severe that I have burn marks and a circle of welts and open sores on my skin. 

 The threats that STILL hang in the air are that those who target us will continue slowly killing my oldest daughter with microwaves and possibly chemicals, to frame and/or incarcerate my youngest daughter, to have me either framed for a crime, misdiagnosed as "mentally ill " and forced to take harmful medications or discredited in some other way...if not killed with a "heart attack"...etc.