.

My New "Yearn for Freedom" Blog;
www.yearnforfreedom.blogspot.com

Thursday, December 5, 2013

Victims of Hell


Victims of Hell
copyright by Sharon Poet

None of us can rightly blame
Anything but this lethal game.
We are all just victims of hell.
Surly me, but them as well.


It appears that parts of the gangstalking programs, which we are used to help target us, may be filled with victims of  technological mind control. BUT. . .

Once you know. . .you have a choice to hide or use your Heart's voice.
I pray for you to make a stand and help Freedom rise again.

My struggle to survive being targeted remains intense and more difficult than words can express! More than ever. . . I am in deep need of substantial amounts of financial help, for my own survival and safety, as well as for the production of the Heart Bud. Please help me.

Sharon Rose Poet
PO Box 383
Mont Vernon, NH 03057
USA


FYI: This blog is being interfered with - often malfunctioning while I try to use it. Changes may also still be made to my writings. Its difficult for me to keep up with. Please listen to your own Hearts above all else.