.

My New "Yearn for Freedom" Blog;
www.yearnforfreedom.blogspot.com

Monday, December 9, 2013

A Letter to Humanity


To whom it should concern,
   I am a writer who is a Targeted Individual - a witness to, and a victim of, serious technological crimes against humanity. I am writing this statement to inform you of this grave situation and beg for help for those of us who are being criminally targeted and/or brutally tortured with various types of chemicals, drugs and radio wave technologies, which include psychotronic - mind control weapons, microwave weapons, laser weapons and chemical warfare. 

My struggle to survive being targeted remains intense and more difficult than words can express! More than ever. . . I am in deep need of substantial amounts of financial help, for my own survival and safety, as well as for the production of the Heart Bud. Please help me.

Sharon Rose Poet
PO Box 383
Mont Vernon, NH 03057
USA


FYI: This blog is being interfered with - often malfunctioning while I try to use it. Changes may also still be made to my writings. Its difficult for me to keep up with. Please listen to your own Hearts above all else.