.

My New "Yearn for Freedom" Blog;
www.yearnforfreedom.blogspot.com

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Update on Previous Post

My situation remains critical. I beg you, from the bottom of my heart to send me the financial help I need in order to continue surviving this. I am still living in my car and being heavily targeted. PLEASE help me. Please send what you can to
Sharon R. Poet
PO Box 383
Mont Vernon, NH 03057


   The hospital ordeal appeared to be surrounded by set ups to terrorize me and make me look bad. A few weeks prior to being lured to the Portsmouth hospital under the pretense of someone being there to "help" me escape the microwave targeting, one of the "gangstalkers" had told me that "the Portsmouth hospital will not discharge you if you are homeless." 
   I was being microwaved while there. They had repeatedly asked me where I live. I told the doctor I lived in my car. But just before the second person asked me about my address change, someone had come near the door to my room and loudly said, "You are staying here until you are healthy - until the powers that be" and "she is crazy" and "She is homeless." 

(In the ambulance I was injected with something that was supposedly for nausea, although I had refused it.)

   I've been through hell in the past four months with set ups under the pretense of "helping" me gain freedom from being targeted.  I have never in my life felt such levels of overwhelm, anger, hurt and confusion as I have while they laser/microwave my brain and stomach while pretending to be covertly luring me to places, rooms or vehicles where there is supposed help to regain my freedom. All have lead to dead ends.  There has been no REAL help.

This morning I decided to start completely ignoring the confusing array of things they are setting up around me and switch my focus onto my work as much as possible, because it has all become too overwhelming. Due to my decision to do my work and not focus on figuring out there covert maneuvers and whether or not there could really be any genuine help. . .there may soon be an aim to use recent set ups, in order to slander me or prevent me from doing my work. This is how it now appears anyway. Please listen to your own Hearts above all else.

www.targetedinamerica.com