.

My New "Yearn for Freedom" Blog;
www.yearnforfreedom.blogspot.com

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

The Fourth Printing of the Heart Bud is Praying for Your Support

The Heart Bud is yearning to reach the heart of humanity during these tough times we face in our troubled world. . .and is in deep need of your donation. Please Let Your Heart The Heart Bud is a unique, FREE publication which encourages the support of small local businesses, natural healing methods and the opening of our hearts to deeper levels of compassion for our fellow human beings as we face tough times in our troubled world…etc. Please help it touch hearts.

Please Let Your Heart Support the Heart Bud

The Heart Bud is a unique, FREE publication which encourages the support of small local businesses, natural healing methods and the opening of our hearts to deeper levels of compassion for our fellow human beings as we face tough times in our troubled world…etc.

Poetic Publications
PO Box 383
Mont Vernon, NH 03057


Please also send prayers that my personal situation improves. I am still living in my car, am in the process of losing my RV and most of my belongings. I am still being targeted with microwave and psychotronic weapons, organized stalking and harassment groups as well as what appears to be attempts to discredit or frame me in various ways. I need your help as much as my publication does. Please do what you can to help me. Donations can be sent to the address above under the name of Sharon Poet.