.

My New "Yearn for Freedom" Blog;
www.yearnforfreedom.blogspot.com

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

The Mantra

I woke this morning, as if still in a dream, where I was saying over and over again . . ."God, please stop microwave technologies from being used on humanity. God, please stop microwave technologies from being used on humanity. God, please stop microwave technologies from being used on humanity. . ." This mantra felt like it came from the depths of my soul and was wrapped in a sadness that I can not express or even fully feel right now.

I go through rounds of thinking about my family members and wondering how many other people are also lost in similar levels of pain and confusion due to being unaware victims of remotely inflicted microwave mind control.
   And I find myself feeling angry with the media, (especially those who say they expose the TRUTH) for not FULLY and COMPLETELY exposing the microwave mind control catastrophe UNTIL THE WHOLE POPULATION IS AWARE AND CRIMES ARE STOPPED!
   Can they not see that the results of microwave mind control weapons, which have already been proven to have been criminally used for over 40 YEARS, may be the root cause of many of the other problems we face. . .and that their refrain would enable A CHANCE for recovery? 
   Also, like I have said before, the growing focus on angrily blaming "the government" for everything is not only enabling the continuation of this holocaust, but is also instigating civilian unrest instead of what we need. We need people to report the FULL  scope of this devastating reality with the compassion it needs, instead of continuing to surround it with even more of the types of discord and hate that it was created by.

   Due to my experiences I believe that those who target me have operatives within government agencies, and are putting their victims on the hit list for "suspected terrorists" (or whatever) in order to use our own security system against us. PARTS of the government seem involved and the rest are either being deceived or are oblivious to what is happening. 

Educating the good parts of our government as well as the public seems to be the key. (And its too much to expect Primary Targeted Individuals to effectively continue doing the job of the media, law enforcement and government while also fighting to survive the targeting!!!!)
   How do you suppose most government officials (The ones who are decent honest people and are not taking part in these crimes) will feel when they realize that they themselves may be victims of mind control technologies and are being used by criminals who are taking over this country and harming innocent people? How will honest law enforcement and military (especially veterans) feel when they realize that they are being used to cruelly target witnesses to crimes that are probably being committed against them as well?

What I woke feeling this morning was the pain and concern that also resides beneath my own frustration over not being effective enough with anything I've tried to do to help us through this crisis. I can use the valid excuse that I am homeless and not getting the help I need. . .and that I am constantly surrounded by criminals who either stalk me, try to lure me to fake TI groups and homes, harass me, distract me, sabotage my work, destroy my homes, microwave me or threatened me...etc. But the Truth is that I too have failed to do all that I could for humanity. And I feel deeply sorry for this. But I do not know what else to do.

So again. . .God, please stop microwave technologies from being used on humanity. God, please stop microwave technologies from being used on humanity. God, please stop microwave technologies from being used on humanity. . .

 I'm still living in a car, which is not running well, and am in deep need of substantial amounts of financial help, for my own survival and safety, as well as to help with the production of the Heart Bud. Due to being so heavily targeted I can not live with anyone or go to shelters.  Monetary help is the kind of help I need - at least enough for a small functional, roadworthy RV,  fuel and herbs for my health... Please help me.

Sharon R. Poet
PO Box 383
Mont Vernon, NH 03057
USA