.

My New "Yearn for Freedom" Blog;
www.yearnforfreedom.blogspot.com

Saturday, June 29, 2013

In Desperate Need of Help

I cry for protection and safety. . .for a hand of Light to reach down and help me to at least have a bit of recovery time. My health continues to fade. Microwave targeting along with attempts to harm me, and what appears to be aims to frame me for crimes, relentlessly continues. I am often hit so hard with microwaves and confusing levels of covert harassment that it is becoming difficult for me to function very well. My strength is running out. I am exhausted and run down. I am scared and am praying harder than I ever have before.  PLEASE help me


The kind of help I need is financial help and decent
 honest law enforcement protection. Please help me.

Sharon Rose Poet
PO Box 383
Mont Vernon, NH 03057


The Heart Bud is still aspiring to fly worldwide. The fourth printing hopes to grow and include new information. Please support it: www.theheartbud.com

www.targetedinamerica.com