.

My New "Yearn for Freedom" Blog;
www.yearnforfreedom.blogspot.com

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Imagine Microwave Mind Control Away

The process of creative visualization helps to divert the microwave mind control invasions. Like I've been sharing in the "help for TIs" link - TIs should do as much creative visualization as possible.

Visualization Example: Sit or lay in a comfortable, relaxed position. Take deep slow breaths. Imagine a protective blanket of pure white light wrapping itself around you. . .and beams of pure white Light streaming down from the heavens and into the top of your head and flowing down through your whole body. Imagine this light washing away all the darkness and radio wave intrusions. Imagine the Light filling you with Peace, protection, strength and Love. Don't forget to keep up the deep, slow, rhythmic breathing. You can enhance this with prayers and also by imagining Angels holding you in their arms. . .or whatever else you find comforting. If you have a hard time fulling visualizing. . .keep at it. It will eventually happen. The more you do this the better you will get at it. Doing some form of creative visualization as many times as you can within EVERY DAY. . .will help more than you can imagine. (Pun intended)

Please let your heart read and share The Heart Bud:

My health continues to fade. I'm still living in my car and I'm in deep need of substantial amounts of financial help, for my own survival and safety right now. Due to being so heavily targeted I can not live with anyone. Monetary help is the kind of help I need - at least enough for a functional RV and fuel for it Please help me.

Sharon R. Poet
PO Box 383
Mont Vernon, NH 03057
USA



www.targetedinamerica.com
My writings on this website and blog are still being tampered with!