.

My New "Yearn for Freedom" Blog;
www.yearnforfreedom.blogspot.com

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Elimination System Interference

 Please read and share The Heart Bud: http://www.theheartbud.com/PrintedHB3.pdf  

This is a bit embarrassing, but here goes: In the past couple weeks I've been experiencing interference with the functioning of my elimination system. If I had doubts of it being inflicted by microwave targeting they all washed away last night, after a puppet walked by me, made a farting sound and said, "Its going to get worse" and after feeling my abdomen being lasored as I tried to go to sleep last night. I am experiencing more intense discomfort this morning and am having even more difficulty eliminating. (No. this is not constipation - my bms are soft) A few days ago, the complete opposite problem happened and I was unable to hold it in. I do not plan to go to the hospital, because my medical records have been altered and I do not believe that I will get proper medical attention even if I tried. 
  The doctor that I have a history with had died. My next doctor appears to be a mind control victim, who has lost my medical records and had tried to terrorize me more than once. During my last visit with her, in the late 1990s, she launched into the jibberish garb that mind controlled victims do when speech is trying to be forced and misfires or something. No matter how many times she tried, she could not say whatever she was trying to say to me. I walked away thinking, "WOW! She must be putting in WAY too many hours and has hit mental overload!" I was not aware of psychotronic weapons, at the time.
    Since then I have ended up in emergency rooms several tomes, due to microwave targeting and have realized, through comments made, that my medical records may have been falsified. I do not believe it is possible for long term Targeted Individuals to get fair medical treatment unless they have not yet been financially destroyed and can choose their own physician.

This overall situation is not a good one to have to deal with while living in my car and needing to keep my car protected from criminals who often tamper with it. In creating this problem those who target me can choose when I leave my car unattended, in order to rush to the bathroom. . .and this leaves me open to all sorts of other problems as well.

Boy! The heartless, judgmental, unaware people may have a field day with this one! If the whole situation were not actually life threatening for me right now, I may be seeing a bit of humor in it myself.

So what is my plan?...there seems nothing I can do but pray to quickly win the lottery, or gain enough monetary help, to enable me to at least purchase an RV, do a fast and buy the herbs and healthy foods I need right now. . .as well as meditating - visualizing my body being filled with pure white Light as much as possible. 

FYI: The process of visualizing - using our imaginations seems to help divert the microwave mind control and brain invasions, like I had been sharing in the "help for TIs" link. TIs should do as much creative visualization as possible. Unfortunately it can not also stop our bodily functions from being damaged by microwave weapons. But I still need to do more meditating than I have.
  
I am in deep need of substantial amounts of financial help, for my own survival and safety right now. Due to being so heavily targeted I can not live with anyone. Monetary help is the only kind of help I need - at least enough for an RV (with a bathroom), herbs and enough fuel. Please help me.

Sharon R. Poet
PO Box 383
Mont Vernon, NH 03057
US