.

My New "Yearn for Freedom" Blog;
www.yearnforfreedom.blogspot.com

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Return to Heart

 My tears are reminding me of what my heart repeatedly 
wrote into the Personal Journals and the Heart Buds:

Sadness wells up in my heart when I see humanity being inundated with microwave energies and mind control technologies. . .and public disbelief growing due to manipulations, which include operatives of this crisis writing fiction movies and books about a holocaust that is REALLY happening and freely continues.

I fear that time is running our for us.

I feel in the depths of my heart that the only hope humanity has is if those of us who are already aware quickly make an open, honest, public stand that informs the rest of humanity - not in more science fiction or fairy tale movies and books - a stand that FULLY exposes the devastating REALITY so that people can realize what is happening and gain the opportunity to protect themselves and prevent further harm.

The criminals who are attacking us can not continue inconspicuously murdering everyone who tries to inform the public (especially those who are in the public eye) because so much of that has already been done that more will merely prove it. Whether we die for it or not. . .humanity will be saved. Are we willing to risk our own lives for the safety of the rest of humanity? This is the big question that needs an immediate answer. If we listen to only our HEARTS - if we live the LOVE that we know is the remedy. . .the answer will be yes. This is not a manipulation. This is not a guilt trip. This a calling for others to join me in what I am already doing. I can not do this alone and humanity needs us! Humanity needs our HEARTS to stand up and demonstrate the kind of pure unselfish LOVE that can dare to make an HONEST public stand for humanity's FREEDOM.

Future issues of the Heart Bud will also include articles about the microwave weapons and mind control technologies that humanity is being harmed by. As I resurrect my work I'm being heavily targeted, while still living in my car and barely surviving, so I deeply need your financial support for both myself and the Heart Bud. Please help us - Please help us to help humanity.

Sharon R. Poet
PO Box 383
Mont Vernon, NH 03057
USA



 Yesterday I cried as I wrote about this on fb. I was in my heart - I was in a place of feeling our pain and the sadness of realizing the damage that will continue, and even worsen, if those of us who are aware do not quickly find the HEART to stand up (even though we are risking our lives) and aim to FULLY publicly expose this crisis or support something that does. Someone seriously degraded me for doing so. Among other things I was accused of "manipulating," of "looking for pity," of "infecting the world," of "attacking" and of being a "terrorist." This hurt, because I HONESTLY had none of the intentions I was accused of. I am guilty of spontaneously and honestly expressing my feelings without thinking about it. I now realize that, in this situation, I probably should have been more selective with my words. But I still did not deserve the attack I got and was accused of.



I'm crying.

I am deeply praying that humanity grows to fully realize how important it is for us to feel and express our True feelings, because this is what opens our HEARTS to deeper levels of the LOVE that is deeply needed through these troubled times. When we block/hide our pain, we also block/hide our LOVE. We must release the pain to free the Love.

LOVE Truly IS the Remedy
And we need it now