.

My New "Yearn for Freedom" Blog;
www.yearnforfreedom.blogspot.com

Sunday, March 24, 2013

My New Song for the USA and Beyond. . .

   As I face what's happening in our world, and struggle to survive being heavily targeted, I find myself swinging back and forth between feeling shocked and feeling angry and feeling the edges of a sadness that runs too deep to fully feel and heal under such conditions.
   Because I no longer have the freedom to privately deal with my feelings, I find myself sometimes being caught in an anger that's born from the pain. It is from this pain that this song was born.


I dedicate this song to my family, to the USA and other countries who are also losing their precious Freedom, to those who've been exposing the lethal targeting of humanity - especially those who've lost their lives in that process.

Return the Constitution to its Original Track
by Sharon R. Poet

Chorus: The freedom that we boast of in the "good old USA"
Has been being secretly taken away.
Lets take it back. Lets take it back -
Return the Constitution to it's original track.
There are microwave weapons aimed at you and me
And people dieing for telling us but we're too blind to see.
There's an evil darkness aiming for control
And we just accept it, because we don't know.
Eugenics didn't stop with the Hitler we degrade
But the Truth is being buried deep inside our graves.
Chorus: The freedom that we value in the "good old USA"
Has been being secretly taken away.
Lets take it back. Lets take it back -
Return the Constitution to it's original track.


 I pray for a PEACEFUL end to this crisis.




Future issues of the Heart Bud will also include articles about the microwave weapons and mind control technologies that humanity is being harmed by. As I resurrect my work I'm being heavily targeted, while still living in my car and barely surviving, so I deeply need your financial support for both myself and the Heart Bud. Please help us.

www.heartbud.com

Sharon R. Poet
PO Box 383
Mont Vernon, NH 03057
USA

  
  If anything disastrous or unusual happens to me, my vehicle, any of my advertisers or supporters, any of my estranged loved ones or even the area I'm working in, during or shortly after this time of my AGAIN trying to produce this third issue of the Heart Bud, please consider it proof of a targeting and let it raise red flags against the lethal microwave targeting of humanity, as well as community bully - stalking and harassment groups.


   Yesterday morning, shortly before 4:38 am I experienced something VERY weird. I woke to voices and at least two people moving my car in a way that felt like trying to pry a door open or jack up part of it. I did not feel scared because the doors were secured with a strap, which ran from one to the other. There is no way they could get into my car without braking something and I know that the puppets who target us do not get that obvious because they want people to think we are nuts.
   As I tried to sit up I felt a wave of energy roll over my shoulders and head, as a voice said, "Here you go" and I was unable to move or speak clearly. However, I could hear and feel what was going on. I felt pushing on my car and heard something that (at first) sounded like some sort of back and forth brushing. I heard one of them say, "I'm sorry, honey" as they walked away. I heard two car doors closing and a vehicle pulling away. The next time I tried to move I was able to and had regained by ability to speak. . .and my car works fine and appears to have not been tampered with.
   This left me so baffled that I have wondered if it was a dream, although it all felt too real to be a dream. I now wonder if my car door had been pried open so that something could be sprayed into it, because I now also realize that the repeated odd "brushing back and forth" sound was also similar to the pressure pumping of a sprayer - the type I used to use to spray the trees and plants in my gardens.
   There were most likely security cameras in this Brown Ave Holiday Inn parking lot in Manchester, NH, but I've already experienced repeated coverups of such things and with no law enforcement help it doesn't matter, anyway, which is why I post it here instead of reporting it elsewhere.

I am placing this in God's hands, because there is nothing I can do.

3-25-13: I am experiencing severe head aches and nausea since yesterday. I need honest FBI help that includes protection from further harm or cruel games. 


 I pray with all my heart for the good honest people who are aware of this to find the courage to make an open stand against it.