.

My New "Yearn for Freedom" Blog;
www.yearnforfreedom.blogspot.com

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Another "Surprising" Death

My little brother called to let me know that my step mother's body died around 4am yesterday morning. "It was a surprise to everyone," he said "she had been ill, but was recovering and then just suddenly died."  My father said that the suddenness of it is "normal for COPD" and that "she had been seriously struggling for the past month, with new abdominal issues on top of preexisting lung problems." (Is it a coincidence that this round of illness started around the time I started this issue of the Heart Bud and had the threatening dream about someone now being listed to die which I'd assumed was about my daughter or me?) Those who are aware of the targeting  know also and no one else will believe it anyway. . .and her body is scheduled for cremation after the services this Saturday.

But just for the record: I have added IMPORTANT statements at the bottom of page.

I am being hit hard from many angles in the past week or so! The unusually severe constant pain I'd felt in my head stopped yesterday, though. . .and I was actually able to work at selling ad space in the Heart Bud. But, today my heart and thoughts are forced into being with my father. I wish I could go to him and give him a hug and be there for him but feel that he would not want me to and that my presence may make things worse for him in several different ways. No matter how they treat me or shun me or degrade me or try to have me declared mentally ill...etc., they remain my family in my heart. Since I have realized how much they too are targeted, I have even found forgiveness. My heart aches for my Dad. I wish I could be there for him.
   
Later: I'm glad I'd let my heart visit my father and give him that hug before I got the phone call (from my daughter) which informed me that both of my daughters and I were left out of the obituary. It may have prevented me from going, although the only tears shed over this came from my oldest daughter. . .and I do not want to believe that my father took part in such a thing. I feel content that my Dad now knows my heart is there with him. I will not be attending the services, in order to save him (and I) the added grief that others may raise due to my presence in the family. 

 Tears should not also have to be shed over my daughter's names, as well as mine, being left out of Pauline's obituary, but this is what has happened. How ANYONE can be trying to inflict even more pain at a time like this soars beyond my comprehension. I believe that this is due to microwave mind control
   This doesn't really change anything for me. I have been mostly separate from them since the targeting did its first vamping up - since the early 1990s.

  May my step mother rest in peace after realizing the TRUTHS of all that has happened to our family and herself. SHE TRULY IS IN A FAR BETTER PLACE. I feel relieved for her and grieve only for my Dad.

3-30-13: I was completely blocked from the internet (in 6 places in a row) throughout this morning. . .and so it is VERY possible that my writings were being altered through that time.

Due to being shunned from the family listings I never went to say good-bye to Pauline - not even before the scheduled services as I'd planned, and that hurts too. I'd called the funeral home within two hours after the services, but they said she had already been cremated. (The puppets, including the two who are in my family, must be elated.) BUT I meant, from the bottom of my heart, what I wrote in the online guest book: http://www.frenchandrising.com/_mgxroot/page_10780.php?id=1192739 

It was nice to talk to one of my daughters and see the other one although the walls between us remain too tall due to their inability to deal with my homeless, destitute and targeted situation. . .and my inability to make it all magically disappear for them. I was informed that my youngest daughter is 7 months pregnant. I cried. (She said she'd sent emails to announce - emails that I never received.) Many years ago I had sooooo looked forward to being a grandmother. But, with what I now know about our whole family being targeted with microwave weapons, it scares me to see another child being brought into such abuse. Something else that I will need to put in God's hands, because there is nothing I can do about it.

As I begin coming out of shock and the chaos surrounding my step mother's death, I am looking back over a series of events:


2002/2003: After my little brother's death I began having dreams about a darkness harming my family members and that my step mother Pauline would die. (This was a precognitive dream that I got heavily targeted for sharing.)


About a month ago: I announce that I am putting out the third issue of the Heart Bud publication and that it will expose humanity being under attack by microwave weapons and mind control technologies. ( knew this would trigger heavy targeting and possibly even my death, because I have gotten many threats to stop writing.)

2-28-13: I had a dream, while my head was being microwaved, which put out a message that said, "She is on the hit list." (I believe this was a threat projected into my brain by those who target us with microwave weapons. At first I had assumed it was another threat against my daughter.)

3-2-13: A couple of puppets following me into a restaurant, sat near me and loudly talked about someone named "Sharon" and "making arrangements for a funeral." (Similar things have been happening through the past month.)

3-27-13: Pauline dies after being struck with a final sudden decline in her health  "about a month ago," both my brother and father said.