.

My New "Yearn for Freedom" Blog;
www.yearnforfreedom.blogspot.com

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Another Cry for Help

   I am still being heavily targeted. I was suddenly kicked out of the temporary room I'd been in for almost 6 weeks. . .the usual no APPARENT reason, but obviously some sort of manipulation took place. I was surrounded by puppets - (gang stalkers) there and knew it was only a matter of time, because I refused to give them much of a chance to access my room and food...etc. However, they used some sort of device that emitted loud alarm clock types of noises all night long and I was hit pretty hard with microwaves through most of the 6 weeks.
   I'm glad to not be there anymore, but its more than difficult to live in a car that has no heater - a car that I can not afford to fix and inspect this month. There appears to be no good situation for me right now. I'm trying to look on the bright side - I am praying harder than ever for the miracle that I've needed for too long now. 

   My desperation just put donation buttons on www.targetedinamerica.com although I know there will be more negative people saying or thinking that I am "only doing this for money...etc." I feel that those who listen to their Hearts will know the Truth. Please listen to only your HEARTS.

Sharon R. Poet
PO Box 383
Mont Vernon, NH 03057
USA 



You can also help me survive through purchasing my books:


It appears that someone has again accessed my primary email address and sent emails, because I am getting messages bounced back, which say "undeliverable to certain addresses..." even though I sent no emails. Also someone whom I block/spam keeps getting unblocked!!!


My previous blog post had been altered. Changes to my writings appear to be happening through my own computer as the screen freezes up on me!