.

My New "Yearn for Freedom" Blog;
www.yearnforfreedom.blogspot.com

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

A Faded Flag Brightened by Myron Fagan

   Today I listened to a news broadcast that felt real, honest and validating"Red Stars Over Hollywood" When I look past its bits of prejudice it demonstrates a rare stand of courage and True care for our Constitutional Freedom.  
   As I listened to it I sat in my car looking out over a landscape where the only color that seeped through its barren existence was a faded American flag. And my own faded patriotism began shining a little brighter as I listened to Mr. Fagan's speach. Although the recording is a bit outdated and seemed to get cut off before its conclusion, it made a lot of good points and exposed a covert infiltration of the USA, which sounds a lot like what is still happening.
   It seems best that Myron Fagan is not here to see that Hollywood now encourages the display of skulls and bones, gruesome violence and mutilations, vampire mentalities, heartlessness, severe immorality, brainwashing techniques...etc. If Myron Fagan were here, I've no doubt that he'd  raise a heart into a solid stand for our country and Freedom from the darkness that is now also surrounding us with technological targeting. He'd be doing what we must do.

Quotes from this site about the above recording: "In short this Recording is the most interesting and the most horrifying - and factual - story of the most sensational plot in the history of the World. Everybody who loves our Country - who loves God - who would save Christianity, which the Illuminati is dedicated to destroy - who would save our sons from dying on the battlefields of the Middle East, should hear this Recording. There is absolutely no doubt that anyone who does hear or read this amazing story will join in the fight to save our Country and our Nation's Youth.
   Myron Fagan's recording took place sometime in the 1960's. Please take the time to "verify" the statements made herein. We don't expect you to take Mr. Fagan's word at face value. We suggest that you visit the "Law" and "Depository" libraries that are located throughout your state."
    "From that time on Mr. Fagan has devoted all of his time and efforts to writing monthly "News bulletins" for "C. E. G." in which he has kept up the fight to alert the American people to the plot to destroy the sovereignty of the United States of America and the ensuing enslavement of the American people in a United Nations' "One World Government."
Find more on this site: http://www.iamthewitness.com/audio/Myron.C.Fagan/

2-22-13: I am being hit hard with microwaves since I wrote this post. It also appears that my ankle has been lasered to the point of appearing like a sprained ankle although I never sprained or twisted it. The left side of my head was hit hard this morning. Lot of pain behind my left ear. Feeling extreme fatigue since yesterday morning. Temp is between 96 and 97 since yesterday. This appears to be a punishment or another sabotaging of my writings, which I was aiming to pound the pavement and get sponsorship for yesterday. 

I am wondering how infiltrated our country is. Each time I think about it I get a sick feeling in the pit of my stomach and pray hard for an answer, for a resolution, for a way for us to regain our precious freedom - not only for Primary Targeted Individuals and the USA but also for all of humanity. Answers have not yet come. And I am being hit so hard with microwaves that it is difficult to remain focused. There are short times when it completely stops, but then gets vamped up again.

FYI: It appears that my web sites, email accounts and writings are still being invaded, although I keep changing passwords. Things are being altered and erased. Links are changed. Paragraphs are being swapped around, addresses altered...etc.

2-23-13: My ankle is getting better after an evening of itching.

PLEASE PRINT OUT THIS BLOG 
AND PERTINENT INFORMATION ON ITS LINKS

www.targetedinamerica.com