.

My New "Yearn for Freedom" Blog;
www.yearnforfreedom.blogspot.com

Thursday, January 24, 2013

"Men Behind Hitler" Triggers A Memory:

Men Behind Hitler - A German Warning to the World
by Bernard Schreiber: http://www.toolan.com/hitler/index.html

In "Men Behind Hitler" German researcher, Bernhard Schreiber exposes a shadowy aspect of psychiatry, which surrounded what we think of as only Hitler's holocaust. In this book Bernhard says, "Hitler was an evil man. . . but in blaming Hitler for all the evils one is overlooking a considerable number of those who are truly responsible, people who are being allowed to pursue their course to similar ends all over again - nothing to stop them.
    The Nazis may have been disbanded, but the psychiatrists still linger on among us. Maybe this is the secret weapon Goebbels boasted about which would lead to the rebirth of the Reich - not a super-bomb and not a death ray, but a blueprint for a psychiatric slave state."

   As I read this, I felt in my heart, that the "secret weapon" is the remote microwave weapons, which are performing mass murders through inflicting illnesses like Lupus, leukemia, tumorous cancers...etc., on an unsuspecting populous since even before the 1970s.

My Resurfaced Memory:
I worked at a mental health facility for a few years and was shocked by the amount of normal children who were being falsely labeled with things like ADHD or ADD in, what I had THOUGHT was, an effort to attain more federal funding for the "child intervention program." Even more disturbing were the mood altering drugs (like Prozac) that were fed to healthy children. But there now seems to be even more to this than I had thought.
   I painstakingly watched a bright healthy 2 year boy get destroyed by the drugs that our lead psychiatrist was prescribing. In my efforts to save this client I had a conference with the Dr. . .and because she could not dispute the fact that he was NOT in need of mood altering medications, her excuse for continuing to drug him was, "If we keep him sedated his mother will abuse him less." And there was nothing I could do about it.
   I quit this part time job in 1999 and in the next few years a co-worker told me that this child "is now institutionalized" and has serious mental and physical health problems, including unusual sudden obesity. This had disturbed me then, and it now disturbs me even more, because I feel that he may be only one of countless numbers of little innocent lives that are being slowly and cruelly destroyed, under the mask of mental health help.

I wonder how many drugs are being prescribed under false labels - drugs that intentionally contain substances which aid a secret eugenics movement that is said to have begun long before Hitler's public demonstration of such barbaric crimes against humanity. (My ridiculed push to not want my own children to be vaccinated and to use herbs instead of pharmaceuticals, in the late 1980s, is finally being justified.)

Although unlawful sterilization, lethal drugs and vaccinations and remote microwave weapons secretly performing murders. . .are almost too horrible to face. . .the mood altering pharmaceuticals, (like antidepressants) that are being pushed on humanity under the mask of mental health help, may be the worst of it, because they enable the success of the criminal control of human beings through remote mind control technologies like SURA, HAARP, satellites and other radio wave transmitters.
    I feel that the ramifications of turning the other cheek and allowing these technologies to continue destroying the heart of humanity is far worse than our body's death - A human being involuntarily drugged and controlled with technologies strips away our freedom and prevents our soul's natural growth process. This is the type of death that we may wish we did not have to live through.
   This is so horribly wrong that if it were not lighting a fire in my soul I would probably not be alive and writing right now. My heart wants to scream until enough of humanity has heard - until these criminals are prosecuted and their technologies disable. This is not just hurting humanity - its destroying the heart of humanity and aiming to turn us into machines that are controlled by sadists. This appears to be a crisis of a magnitude that sores beyond Hitler's. Please help expose and stop these crimes.

 The following link is to a 4 page article which focuses primarily on bringing public awareness to the history of remote Mind Control Technologies and their use on us since at least the 1970s. Please print and share it.
http://www.targetedinamerica.com/thmindcontrol.pdf

I could share more here, but I am a bit overwhelmed with being targeted and having my own life being destroyed, on top of facing this global crisis and trying to inform humanity. . .although my situation alone often feels too huge to bear. This is all so cruel and horrible that it is difficult to face without slipping into shocked overwhelm. But we MUST face this and do all that we can to stop it. We just must.

We are in the middle of the world's worst holocaust - a Technological Holocaust - a secret war against innocent lives and unsuspecting minds. The danger in this is immeasurable! Please become aware and help pass the word.