.

My New "Yearn for Freedom" Blog;
www.yearnforfreedom.blogspot.com

Thursday, August 16, 2012

My Life's Work - World Gone Crazy

Please read this site so you can understand my entries:
www.targetedinamerica.com

We are unheard victims lost beneath their lies.
We are the crumbling ones put on a list to die.
We are rising wounded begging for your aide,
Becoming specks of dust in an evil charade.


Blind Disbelief Continues to Enable Lethal Crimes!

 I hear that there are technologies, which can detect the radio waves and microwave energies that humanity is being attacked with. Put those into HONEST hands, at a time when the criminals are not watching and stopping attacks, and see what you find!!!


   I am feeling too physically weak for the jobs I recently applied for, in order to fund my writings and help me to not have to live in a car. I tried to think that I could do both my work and earn the money I need to support it as well as myself, but the truth is that I am not capable of that right now, especially with all the criminal sabotaging that continues happening around my earning an income. I'm just going to have to do my best, with what I have to work with and do what is most important - my writings. Its taking all the strength I have in me, in order to continue on the Faith that I can put out a new and more informative Heart Bud, although it looks impossible, at this point, especially since I no longer have a computer. But I have a pencil and paper.
   Yes, I AM going to write about my experiences and insights, although I've been threatened not to. So, if anything happens to me you will know why. In my heart I feel that I MUST keep breaking past the criminal interventions and do all that I can to help people realize what is being done to humanity through mind control technologies. . .as well as to help bring awareness to the countless psychological deaths that are a direct result of Targeted Individuals remaining unaware and/or un-helped victims of a lethal combination of long term organized stalking/harassment and microwave and/or laser weapon attacks...etc.
   At this point, although I stand completely alone in my knowing, I feel more than 100% certain that secret remote technological experimentation on my family began by the mid 1970s invading our privacy, our minds - our lives, without our awareness or consent.

 This is JUST - TOO - HORRIBLY - WRONG!!!

I am in desperate need of substantial amounts of financial assistance for my own protection and safety and to help bring public awareness and opposition to this Technological Holocaust. Please help me.

Sharon R. Poet
PO Box 383
Mont Vernon, NH 03057


Those who can't financially help me, but want to can periodically buy $2 or $1 lottery tickets for me or send a small amount weekly or take up collections from others. Though I need a lot to get me out of this situation and protect me from further harm, little bits of help can keep me hanging on and surviving this.


Download a "Public Notice", 
save, print and pass it to as many people as you can.



~ A World Gone Crazy ~


   I feel that, by nature, humanity leans toward finding the heart to help each other through tough times. . .WITHOUT looking down on those who are in need - WITHOUT degrading those who do not have monetary wealth, because the heart of humanity, when allowed its own free will, is wise enough to know that the measure of a being has absolutely nothing to do with how much money has been obtained and EVERYTHING to do with how much HEART is gained.
   I feel that the lack of heart, which is now being demonstrated in humanity, is a direct result of the secret remote mind control technologies and microwave weapons that are being used on an unaware populous.
   I believe that MOST of the growing chaos, confusion, shootings, bombings, crimes, prejudice...etc., are a direct result of the above mentioned technologies. . .and that the criminals who are leading this holocaust are destroying the Heart of humanity. I see this destruction of Heart under the growth of greed, negative ego and narrow mindedness in EVERY mind control victim I know. . .and I know a LOT of them. The craziness we are being surrounded with is NOT a natural response to economical difficulties. Its a result of criminal technological interference.
   I feel to the core of my heart and soul that MOST Law Enforcement and Military Personal are NOT aware of the core plan for ALL of humanity to be technologically controlled by a self appointed few who THINK they know what is best for us although they obviously don't.
   If our military, law enforcement and other organized stalking groups knew that their own minds  may have been the first to be brainwashed, so that they could be USED to help over power the rest of us - that THEY, as well as their own loved ones, are victims of mind control technologies. . .they would probably resist and find the HEART to help stop this holocaust. I pray for them to become aware as quickly as possible. . .for their own sakes as well as ours.

God - Lord of Light and Love, please immediately shine your Light into the hearts of those who harm humanity. . .until they stop all criminal activity and report those who don't.
Please.

I've had TWO US Post Office employees try to interfere with letters I sent to Washington, DC and puppets rush to most mail boxes I try to put letters in! I don't know if they are actually blocking my mail or if they are just trying to make me think they are.  My website - www.targetedinamerica.com appears to be being blocked from web searches, which it used to show up in. And the list of interference goes on. . .STILL. 
   ANYONE with just a little tiny bit of common sense should be able to see that IF what I am saying had no truth to it, there would NOT be such a push to keep the public from seeing it. . .just like most of those brave pioneers, who first realized these technological crimes against humanity, would NOT have quickly ended up dead or missing after trying to warn us. . .and our posts and videos...etc, would NOT be erased or disabled...etc. COME ON PEOPLE! 
   ANYONE who has the heart to research this can run into unquestionable facts and proof and chains of unusual deaths and obvious cover ups...etc. I hear there are  technologies that can detect the radio waves and microwave energies, which humanity is being attacked with. Put those into a pair of HONEST hands, at a time when the criminals are not aware and not stopping detectable attacks, and see what you find!!!

   When my heart tries to understand those who are aiming to control humanity through intrusive mind control technologies, I just end up feeling shocked and speechless and sit shaking my head. Surely they do not know what they are doing - they do not know the damage they are inflicting on our souls and spirits. . .on humanities future. How could ANYONE know and even THINK of doing such a thing!!! I just can't grasp it. I find myself wishing that I could meet with the highest leaders of this holocaust in a functional, friendly, safe and EH free environment.