.

My New "Yearn for Freedom" Blog;
www.yearnforfreedom.blogspot.com

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Confessions

Blind Disbelief Continues to Enable Lethal Crimes!

 I hear that there are technologies, which can detect the radio waves and microwave energies that the targeted parts of humanity are being harmed with. Put those into HONEST hands, (at times when the criminals are not watching and stopping attacks,) and see what you find!!! I dare you.

   In the past several years there have been times when I did not understand my obsession with doing my publications, which focus on healing the Heart of humanity, especially during the times when I could hardly even take care of myself. But in the past year I'm grasping, between fogs of microwave energies being blasted into my head, the fact that the Heart of humanity has been in a danger that extends FAR beyond my own cognitive knowing. . .and is in desperate need of being saved as quickly as possible.
    The microwave energies and mind control technologies, which are remotely directed at an uncountable number of unaware people, seem to be delivered with such sinister intentions and energy that the effect is crushing Hearts and feeding a tendency toward the types of selfish greed that can rationalize and even spiritualize the process of carelessly neglecting and/or psychologically or physically harming fellow human beings. This has been happening for so long, without any of us being aware, that it's already at a serious crisis point.

This is a crisis that needs and deserves our immediate attention.


My Guilt
   Because I'm being targeted so heavily, on literally every level, I could excuse my own bad habits. But instead I feel guilty, because I know I could be doing a better job with my life's work.
   Each day I wake and feel so bogged down with the magnitude of what I am faced with that I grab for comfort food or a cigarette. I tell myself that, while I'm under the stress of being steadily stalked, harassed and shot with microwave and laser weapons in a world that is not helping to protect me. . .another Mocha Frappe or cigarette is justified. But its not. It really isn't. I am disappointed in myself for remaining so weak and so blocked by what is happening to me.
   I feel that I would not be stuck in such a rut if I'd not let the terror of being targeted push me into turning back to smoking or reaching for false comfort in disgusting Mocha Frappes. . .both of which I can not afford to be doing. Times are so tough and I feel so neglected that I tell myself  I can use my loose change on something special for myself, but it should be a healthy special and not what it has been. I don't smoke much but that has still been too much.
   I feel especially guilty when I add up what I've spent on these addictions and realize that I could have printed and distributed at least another thousand Public Notices with the money I've wasted. I feel like I owe humanity an apology. So,

I'm Sorry, for not doing as much as I could have.
I can not make any promises, but I am aiming to do better.

Update 2014; Part of the cravings is the mind control stuff and I should not blame myself so much.

I am in such a state that I feel like I need a team - a group of people who pool together resources and talents, in order to help perfect and distribute my writings (and perhaps also that of others) in a physical news paper. . .with the goal of aiming to prevent this Technological Holocaust from continuing. . .and saving the Heart of humanity. Is that team out there?

 
I may not fully deserve your help, but I still need it.
I am in desperate need of substantial amounts of financial assistance for my own protection and safety and to help bring public awareness, and the hope for prevention, of this Technological Holocaust. Please help me.

Sharon R. Poet
PO Box 383
Mont Vernon, NH 03057
Those who can't financially help me, but want to can periodically buy $2 or $1 lottery tickets for me or send a small amount weekly or take up collections from others. Though I need a lot to get me out of this situation and protect me from further harm, little bits of help can keep me hanging on and surviving this.

Please download a "Public Notice", 
save, print and pass it to as many people as you can.