.

My New "Yearn for Freedom" Blog;
www.yearnforfreedom.blogspot.com

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Back on Track

  Please help me to cover printing and distribution costs for a better version of the Heart Bud, which includes a better version of the original  Public Notice. This publication will be in a small news paper format so that more can be shared and printed for less.
    I have no idea how I am going to accomplish this when the car I live in is no longer adaquite for the road. . .while I am being hit with debilitating levels of remote directed microwave energy attacks. . .and my health is not good. (I now have small open/oozing sores appearing on my body!) But some days are better than others and I will do the best I can. . .with a prayer that others will find the Heart to pick up the slack. . .at least for the rest of humanity if not also for me.

Please help me to help humanity

 I can not hang on much longer without substantial amounts of help. Please help me ASAP.

Sharon R. Poet
PO Box 383
Mont Vernon, NH 03057

(Please let me know if you donate, so we can know if it is interfered with.) 
I just got a one hundred dollar check from a fellow TI and it looked like the envelope may have been opened.

Those who can't financially help me, but want to can periodically buy $2 or $1 lottery tickets for me or send a small amount weekly or take up collections from others. Though I need a lot to get me out of this situation and protect me from further harm, little bits of help can keep me hanging on and surviving this. 

www.targetedinamerica.com