.

My New "Yearn for Freedom" Blog;
www.yearnforfreedom.blogspot.com

Monday, July 30, 2012

"Nothing we Can Do" !?!

Someone recently said to me, "There is nothing we can do" about the secret technologies that we are being attacked with. But in my heart I know that this is not true.

1. We can open our hearts and minds to realize what is happening and help spread the word, because awareness is our first step to defense.

2. We can learn how to listen to our hearts and instincts above the negative projections.

3. We can invent methods of protection from the microwave energies and radio waves we are being attacked with.

4. Targeted families can find the heart to pull together - to support and help each other instead of letting the criminals win. 

There is much we CAN do!

We Can Aim to Protect Ourselves

 JUST ONE TARGETED FAMILY FINDING THE STRENGTH AND COURAGE TO LISTEN TO THEIR HEARTS ABOVE THE NEGATIVE PROJECTIONS. . .AND GATHER INTO A UNITED STAND COULD MAKE A DIFFERENCE FOR ALL OF HUMANITY!!!

I HOPE ONE IS ABLE TO ACCOMPLISH THIS SOON.
 It appears too late for my family, because the targeting against me/us has been too much and for too long. . .and I have had so little contact with them, through the past two decades, that their congregated drive against me appears to have grown beyond anything I alone can even begin to break through without it continuing to inflict more hurt for all of us. . .and God knows that I already have too much to deal with.  I tried - I gave it my best shots, from the bottom of my heart.. . .and have had to limp away. :-(

After a deep shedding of newly inflicted pains I find myself stepping back to take a closer look into the plight of our families, and the ostracizing of Primary Targeted Individuals, as we are thrown to the wolves, or left to the wolves, by our own family members. In my heart I know that only debilitating pharmaceuticals and unsuspected remote mind control techniques can close good hearts so completely. They are victims too.

* Some of our family members have been desensitized to the point of not being able to care about us - not even when we are dieing and being tortured and are begging for help. (They need a chance to feel/heal.)

*Some of them leap, after their own denied darkness is fueled, to slander us or pronounce us insane. . .while pretending they are in a "loving" place. (Can you imagine their pain?)

* Some of them have gotten lost in their own shame and let criminal manipulations pull them into joining the game, so their own mistakes can remain hidden. (Can you imagine their Karma?)

* Most of them suffer too. . .

* Some of them have been suddenly struck to death by what no one else can believe. (Perhaps they are the lucky ones.)

* Some of them may have been tortured until they died, in the loneliest of ways, long before any of us even knew this holocaust was happening. (This is just too sad.)

Most of them have been desensitized to the plight of primary Targeted Individuals, and brainwashed against us until they perceive us as wrong no matter what we do or say. . .blaming us for everything that we ALL go through, until there is nothing we can do, except walk away and pray. (A friend brought this scenario to my attention back in the year 2000 and I have seen it played out over and over again in my family members.)

In my heart I know that our families do not know what they are doing to us and some have been so controlled for so long that they can no longer even care. When they do realize the Truths, and what they have done to us, their pain may run deeper than ours. I can't help but to feel for them as I cry for me.