.

My New "Yearn for Freedom" Blog;
www.yearnforfreedom.blogspot.com

Friday, July 20, 2012

Groping for Strength

Please read this site so you can understand my blog entries:
www.targetedinamerica.com


We are unheard victims lost beneath the lies.
We are the crumbling ones put on a list to die.
We are rising wounded begging for your aide,
Becoming specks of dust in an evil charade. 

I am doing my best to pull in my power and regain my strength, but its not working very well right now. I'm being hit with microwave or radio wave energies and it feels like its sucking the energy right out of me as well as creating more physical pain. My temp is 96.4 this morning. In my heart and mind I just want to get out there and pound the pavement for sponsors for another issue of The Heart Bud, and include some of the Targeted Individual information in it, but I'm struggling so much with my physical health that its not looking very good, at this point. . .and I need more money than I have in order to continue and expand my work for the rest of humanity. I've still been applying at other jobs, but feel like I'd be unable to perform the tasks even if I were hired, at this point. . .and even if my jobs were not being sabotaged by those who target me.  (I think they know that if I get work/money I will use it to do my work - to inform the rest of humanity. Can't fool them on this, although I've tried.) Too much going wrong to list. . .and vulture/puppets know it so the rest of you may as well too. . .because they are acting accordingly, which is why I sometimes call them vultures. Seems like almost everything is suddenly "going to hell in hand basket..." and there appears to be nothing I can do about it. I talked to another Targeted Individual yesterday and he says there is still no hope for any sort of help for us from government or law enforcement - not what I wanted to hear, but it appears true. 


I am in deep need of substantial financial help ASAP
Please Help Me to Help Bring Awareness to Humanity

Sharon R. Poet
PO Box 383
Mont Vernon, NH 03057

Financial help will be deeply appreciated

FYI: TRUE help is delivered in the form that is needed. Unfortunately, due to my situation and past experiences, the only thing that can really help me right now is money, because the abusers - "organized stalking group members" have already repeatedly knocked me down and torn away the things I need just to lured me into abusive pretenses of help or work or home or vehicle. . .and I have learned to be more careful. At this point I can only feel safe through gaining the finances to make my own choices for protection and vehicle and printings of the Public Notice...etc. However I do understand that money is the toughest thing to give in our greedy world, so I have no expectations at this point. But people can no longer honestly say that I didn't express my needs or ask for help. My pride had been replaced by my concern for my safety and health. . .a long time ago. God help all of us.
P.S. I received a message via my computer that said, "45 is being implemented" and it looks like that is indeed happening. Lot of Veteran plates on vehicles that are stalking me again. And my physical health continues to decline. I wonder if these puppets know that after they spent all these years trying to make me look like I am just "paranoid" if I suddenly die of something else it just adds to the proof of what is happening to Targeted Individuals. . .and judging by the last report I got, there are more cases of criminal organized group stalking being reported and this means hope for all of us. The Light is out there somewhere.

Later: Looks like there is a cover up about my having an elevated SED rate, due to the microwave energies they are directing at me. There is now documented proof. If anything happens to me please have me tested again by an HONEST doctor. . .for SED rate, radiation and microchips...etc., so we can help prove what is happening to us. Some doctors ARE involved and are fudging medical tests and even altering medical records!!!!

Thank you to those who are praying for me. It was nice to get those messages. It means a lot to know that, although I am alone here I am not alone in the world. It helps to know that you are out there and caring and fighting for our freedom.