.

My New "Yearn for Freedom" Blog;
www.yearnforfreedom.blogspot.com

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

From my Grief

I removed the videos I had on this page due to being slammed by an estranged family member, whom I feel is an unaware victim of electromagnetic mind control, and continues with obsessive hatred toward me, under the mask of "love". I should have known that someone would try to use my videos against me, instead of finding the heart to SEE. I'd not meant to offend anyone and am sorry if I did. But I'll defend myself no more. The door is sealed. I pray for all the pain to heal.

Update; I have replaced the video, although I was being microwaved and was crying through most of it. My brain had also suddenly skipped a few beats when I started talking about the mind control part of the targeting. This felt like the mind control stuff trying to hide the mind control.