.

My New "Yearn for Freedom" Blog;
www.yearnforfreedom.blogspot.com

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Another Day in My Life

Please research this crisis

So you can understand my blog entries:



In the past few days I have distributed the "Public Notice" to police and fire departments and other people I run into. But I am running out of money for gas and living in my car in this heat is a bit of a challenge.

I had been getting a bit of help here and there from an X boss. . .and he says that his business is now folding due to sudden unusual circumstances. Coincidence? His help has enabled me to survive this long, with gas in my car and a few basic needs anyway. It hasn't been enough to even begin to pull me out of this situation and protect me, but its been enough to keep me hanging in here, which has meant a lot. I can probably even go so far as to say that he has saved my life several times over again since January of this year. And that means more than words can say. I feel sad for his situation and feel sad for mine also. I have no idea what I'm going to do now. Things appear to be heading down hill quickly, at this point. . .not that they can go much further down.
   The good news is that I got a bit of peace yesterday. However, my life and body feel so ripped to shreds that even if this targeting nightmare were to suddenly completely stop right now, I don't know how I'd stand back up. My physical health feels like it is reaching the point of no return and my energy level is WAY too low this morning. I'm not feeling well today. Maybe things will look better tomorrow.

Yesterday I was working on gathering the strength to do another "Heart Bud" Publication, which plans to include information about families being used for remote technological experimentation. . .as well as my usual heart stuff. If you know of anyone who'd like to help sponsor it, please let me know.  As I head into this round I have no idea how I am going to find the energy and money to accomplish it. This is reaching a point where I will not be able to do much else for humanity, without my own needs being met. I'm feeling a bit foresaken, right now. But I want to find the strength to aim for at least one more publication anyway.
   A few years ago, when I got my class A license I had a plan of earning enough money to survive AND also do steady printings and distributions of the Heart Bud across the country. . .instead of looking for sponsors I could do it all on my own. I enjoy driving as much as writing. So the combination of driving and writing seemed like a good idea, until it got repeatedly sabotaged. Now. . .I do not think my health is good enough to drive. In fact I know its not. I'm just having a hard time admitting it. The months I spent in the Vermont Hotel may have done me more harm than good, due to the almost steady doses of  microwave energy attacks I was hit with while I was there. My physical health has declined considerably.

I am still in deep need of protection and recovery

But, dare I ask for help again? I used to feel too proud to admit how bad things were or ask for help. But now that I have been asking for so long, the difficult part is feeling unworthy of genuine help and care. Yes, I am going to ask again, because I know there are hearts in the world, who may just happen to see this and let their wisdom realize my genuine need. . .and help me to climb back on my feet and do more for humanity.

I am in deep need of substantial financial help ASAP
Please Help Me

Sharon R. Poet
PO Box 383
Mont Vernon, NH 03057

Thank you.


www.targetedinamerica.com

P.S. As I think of producing another Heart Bud publication, I remember the criminals targeting some of the sponsors in the last one I printed. . . and my coincidence can not let me put people in that position. I'm up against a wall here, on every level I can think of! I need the miracle that can enable me to produce and distribute the Heart Bud without endangering anyone else. This can only happen if I win the lottery or find an invisible sponsor ASAP. Something to pray for.

P.S.S. But then...a bit of POSSIBLE hardship for a few can be worth saving many. Can I do a good enough job with it though? I fear not, in this situation. But I am going for it anyway. All I can do is the best I can and hope for all to understand.