.

My New "Yearn for Freedom" Blog;
www.yearnforfreedom.blogspot.com

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Resurrecting a Dream

   In 2004, as I created "The Personal Journal" publications, I poured my heart and soul and all that I had left into it, because I had a grand vision - a dream of my writings taking off and helping people who needed to heal from devastating experiences. I had struggled through so many difficulties by myself that I wanted to help prevent others from undergoing the same lonely pains. Little did I know that I'd been a "Targeted Individual" and that the targeting would seriously intensify as I produced and distributed my publications through the year 2005.
   Though the targeting cast me into bankruptcy and homelessness, I held onto my work (my dream) and tried resurrecting it more than once. However, being targeted so heavily has made that task literally impossible for me to do without protection.

 I had advertised in the original personal journals, that the profits from my writings were to be used for creating a "Healing Center"/"Recover Center" to help people through devastating losses and experiences. Now, more than ever, that Recovery Center is needed. . .for myself as well as others. Because my work is being targeted so severely I can not make that dream come true, in the same way that I had envisioned it. But my heart yearns, more than ever, to use my writings in ways that can help humanity to overcome the difficulties we are faced with. Can you help me to help humanity?  Monetary help is DEEPLY needed.

 
 Sharon Poet 
PO Box 383 
Mont Vernon, NH 03047


Please help me to help the rest of humanity.


View some of my writings on the following sites: 
 http://www.heartbud.com/heartbud2.html
(My unpolished publications can be freely downloaded.)

 I know that I've not been doing a very good job with my writing, and I may not be able to do a whole lot better even if I were protected and my writings were not being interfered with. . . but if anyone has both the heart and money to help me, I will give it all I've got for as long as I can - I will use my pen to help others. . .in every way possible. I understand that financial help is the toughest type of help to give in our greedy world. But Please help me.

PS. At this point I am trapped and the only direction I can go in is down, unless a miracle happens. I still see no Light at the end of this tunnel, but am holding onto the faith that it will come into view around an upcoming bend. There still seems no hope for my family to help me in the ways I need it. They probably do not have the resources to accomplish protection for me even if they had the awareness and wanted to help.

The remote electronic attacks have been less in the past two weeks, but if their pattern rings true, it is because they've been aiming it at my family members or some other brain that could help or see or realize this painful reality. . .and will be hitting me hard as soon as I think its over.

  I believe that my whole family was targeted in the 1970s. It appears that each of us were effected in different ways. I feel that the youngest of my two sisters is a victim of severe levels of mind control. Until I learned about the mind control techniques that are used on us, I was baffled by her sudden swings in behaviors against me, which have gone WAY beyond her past jealousy issues. In some ways I feel that she needs help more than I do, although she does not realize it. My younger brother has many of the physical symptoms of being targeted, including joint problems, unusual cataracts at a young age...etc. They seem to have hit each of us in different ways.And the list goes on.

FYI: There were MANY people who KNEW that there was something off about my youngest brother's death. . .but none of us could pin-point it or prove it, because we did not know about the existence of technologies that can instantly make a person go unconscious...etc.

  I'd had a fantasy that. . . if just one family could unite with evidence and make a stand against this holocaust, all of humanity could be helped. But it seems that, in my family, the brain washings against me, on top of previous issues, have been too strong, and have been happening for too long. They are still completely unaware of the technologies being used on us. Also, due to past issues against me, it seems too easy for some of them to think the worst of me and push me away or try to convince me that I am "mentally ill"...etc. This has left me with no family to turn to. I have been mostly separated from my family since the early 1990s.

Perhaps its time for me to let go of the fantasy of us all pulling together against the targeting and close the door one final time. . .and let forgiveness finish seeping into my heart. But I still pray they soon realize what is happening to them, even though they can not care about my plight. Though I've been the "Primary Target" they are also being harmed since it all began - possibly as early as the 1970s. I wish there were more I could do. 

   However, I still gain strength from the spirit of my family. Sometimes I imagine them here with me and feel that the best of them is. . .in spirit; Thinking of my oldest brother’s strength, courage and determination has helped me to throw on my rambo mask and draw my camera while staring down stalker vehicles that veer toward me in parking lots...etc.; One of my sister’s detective skills have helped me to do my own investigating; The other sister’s intelligence has helped boost my faded intellect: My remaining younger brother’s gentle nature helps me to stay calm; My youngest brother’s open mindedness reminds me. I am weak in the areas that they have strength. . .and I know that we'd have made a good team, if we were not all so inflicted, restricted and manipulated into different directions.)

I have added to the bottom of the "Mind Control" page, which explains some of the issues many Targeted families are up against, whether they realize it or not. And I've added a "P.S" to the overview of my experience.



Targeting
copyright Sharon Poet

I lost it -
The life I used to lead
To those who target us -
Threats of dark success.

A MESS

Those whom I love
Turned into machines
Forgetting who I am
Or how to really care.

I STARE

My soul hangs on
Through torturous battles,
Uncomforted pains
And frozen fears.

MY TEARS.


I can not prove my sanity to those who can not See.

"Until Love wins the game we are all insane."

No blame.


www.targetedinamerica.com

6/23/12:
   Recently, I was repeatedly told, by a possible puppet, that I am going "unconscious." It made me think of the precognitive dream I'd had about being "put in a coma and my children and X husband making money for themselves off of my situation, instead of using it to help me get back on my feet when I wake. . ."  (My children would NEVER do this to me without negative outside influence.) The criminals who target me often play psycho games to make me feel powerless against their next attack, like the story that one of the puppets told me, about a little brother dieing, on the day before my little brother's sudden death.
   They certainly have the technology to remotely shove me into a coma. . .without leaving a "thumbprint." Time will tell. Or perhaps my stating this will force them to choose an alternate route. And I'll pray for guidance around that one too. . .and on and on the battle goes. . . My rambling voice may not be getting very far, but its better than the silence that has been enabling the destruction of our lives. I wish I'd realized what was happening sooner than I did.