.

My New "Yearn for Freedom" Blog;
www.yearnforfreedom.blogspot.com

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Challenges


Update; Part of this video was cut out - the part where the host says it found mind control claims against HAARP types of technologies "true". Was this the erasing of a mistake or a hiding if a truth? 
   The Truth I feel, and have experienced and witnessed, is that there ARE technologies being used for mind control and other forms of experimentation on targeted citizens and families. . .and it is critical that the TRUTHS about them be found and exposed so that criminal use of them can be stopped. Though Jim Kieth and Jerry Smith focus primarily on the USA there research is a valuable doorway, which I hope leads to investigations on the use of other similar technologies as well

Quote from Jerry E. Smith: "I began writing my 1998 book, 'HAARP: The Ultimate Weapon of the Conspiracy,' with the intent to sort out truth from fiction in the many claims about what HAARP could or couldn’t do. I quickly learned that HAARP was but the tip of a very nasty iceberg." (And then there is the Russian SURA - built long before HAARP. . .as well as several other similar technologies in other parts of the world.)

Update; There are other HAARP types of technologies, (Like the Russian SURA) which were built long before HAARP was. And I believe that those who are targeting America and its citizens are wanting us to blame only the USA - only HAARP and have even been brainwashing some of us into doing so. I have experienced these sorts of brainwashings and have been struggling to listen to my heart over what is being projected into my mind, which is VERY difficult during the times when I am being heavily targeted. I was experiencing heavy brainwashings of this sort around the time of this post. I believe that both Jim Kieth and Jerry Smith may have been experiencing the same sorts of targetings. I believe that Jim was a heavily Targeted Individual.
    My instincts and personal experiences tell me that these types of technologies have been being used, FOR MANY DECADES NOW! I now have reason to believe that there are other technologies, aside from HAARP, which were being used AT LEAST since the 1970s.  


IT IS IMPERATIVE THAT WE SPREAD THE WORD AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE.
    People are being murdered in ways that mimic a "natural death" and others are being harmed and manipulated in ways that they can not even imagine are possible. This is why I refer to this crisis as a "Technological holocaust." I can think of no better word to describe it. This is humanity's worst science fiction nightmare come true! (I do not believe that the deaths of Jerry E. Smith and Jim Kieth were "Natural" deaths. Their deaths do not feel right to me.)



As for me: I am Being Hit Hard!
Click this link to read up on this crisis so that
you can better understand my blog entries:

Since yesterday I am getting the worst/longest remote electronic attack to my head, that I have experienced thus far. Since then I am experiencing constant sharp pains in the right side of my head, especially in my temple area, inside my ear and in the upper right side of my neck. I may have passed out for a while last night. AGAIN. . .I don't know how much longer I will survive this. . .or how many more electronic invasions my brain can take, before permanent damage is done.

We desperately need honest government
officials to end this crisis ASAP!!!

   I need the miracle that can protect me from this, as quickly as possible - I need substantial financial help now more than ever. Please listen to your heart and know that this is a genuine need and not a scam. Please help me.

Sharon R. Poet
PO Box 383
Mont Vernon, NH 03057

   Perpetrators of this holocaust have been preventing me from getting the help I need. They have successfully convinced other Targeted Individuals that I am not a TI and am just trying to get money or am a perpetrator of this holocaust.  They try to make me look crazy. They also degrade me for asking for help, in efforts to get me to stop asking. They have destroyed my business and sabotage every other job I obtain. The bottom line is that they do everything in their power to prevent me from climbing back onto my own feet or from getting help from others, because if people like me - the ones who have decades of evidence, get help and protection and are able to testify. . .this operation will not be able to continue.

Its up to the rest of humanity to help save humanity. Primary Targeted Individuals are being hit too hard to fully function properly. We need help. But more than that, humanity needs help, ASAP. Please do what you can. . .in whatever way you can.

FYI: The new email process of clumping emails together, which have the same subject, allows previous emails to be changed and prevents the retaining of the original emails. So if you get a questionable email, print it out BEFORE you respond to it. Or change the setting to receive them separately. (I learned this lesson just in time for the second round from these people.)

The "Overview of my TI Experience" page had been accessed, prior to yesterday. Parts of it had been either changed or removed. Two of the parts, that were erased, described a fire marshal reporting suspicious fire department activity during the 2001 fire in my NH home.

It appears that my computer, blog and email accounts are still being accessed or interfered with! (I've completely lost count of the computers, phones and phone numbers I've gone through with this mess.)


.