.

My New "Yearn for Freedom" Blog;
www.yearnforfreedom.blogspot.com

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Population Control !

   As I read about population control, no matter how far back I step to look at it and try to understand it. . .I just shake my head in shock. How on earth can ANYONE justify. . .

Murdering people with secret Remote Directed Energy Weapons!!!
Murdering people through creating massive floods and earthquakes!!!
Murdering people through placing toxic materials in drinking water? !!!
Torturing anyone who may become a threat to the success of such madness? !!!
Aiming for complete control of humanity through mind control technologies? !!!

In my heart I want to cry out, “WE ARE HUMAN BEINGS WHO DESERVE KINDNESS AND RESPECT AND THE RIGHT TO LIVE AND LOVE AND FEEL AND THINK FOR OURSELVES…ETC.!!!! 

A humane method of population control would be things like strongly encouraging people to NOT have children or OFFERING sterility as an OPTION. I fully believe that if the public were properly informed on the dangers of over population of the Earth, MOST citizens would do what they can for the preservation of our Earth and humanity.
If just a tiny fraction of the moneys used to target us were put into a drive to inform the public and encourage the CHOICE of infertility, the same results can happen without the murders and tortures. But would that be too humane for those who are now in control? I guess so.

The question now is, What can we do to turn it around? What can we do to regain our basic human rights?

Message to those who are stealing my writings and ideas: Go ahead and pass them around the world. God knows that humanity needs help. But it sure would be nice if you did it with your heart, instead of with a greedy ego. . .so please think about finding the heart to pass the words for humanity, rather than for yourself. This would be much better for you in the long run.

P.S. My blog post, "Remedy for Saving Humanity" was removed. This sort of thing is happening a lot - things are changed or erased....and sometimes suddenly fixed after I report them.
   I tried logging into the "Tea Party" site and got messages that said there is no longer an account under my email address. Looks like they completely wiped me out. 

The stats to this blog and my other google blogs are being tampered with. For example, today there were over 50 visitors and then a few hours later it is down to 0 and the traffic sources also erased. 

I have made a few additions to an overview of my story, linked to the right here on this blog. 

I'm suddenly getting a lot of pain and some neurological lack of control in my right arm and hand. (Their new way of trying to prevent me from writing?)