.

My New "Yearn for Freedom" Blog;
www.yearnforfreedom.blogspot.com

Monday, April 9, 2012

Biological Warfare

When Targeted Individuals suddenly die
from lung infections or heart attacks it does
not raise suspicion of murder. But it should.


It looks like I may be hit hard again, due to my sending an email to The United Nations High Commissioner For Human Rights.

   Last night I was hit with a lot of microwave energy and also had a dream that I was having to pull large masses of green flem out of my throat. This flem thing has actually really happened to me before. I think they call it Biological Warfare. In past episodes my symptoms came on all the sudden, (I'd not been ill) and then it seems like I breath in something and then am suddenly having severe pain in my chest and am choking up large globs of green flem that sometimes has little black dots in it. The last time this happened to me was in the fall of 2011. In the winter of 2009, I experienced a severe round of it, which took me several weeks to recover from. Oh, and I had a milder version of this in January 2012 in a hotel.
   I've also been hit in the chest with something that made me feel like I was having a heart attack, more than once. And there is some sort of agent they use, which burned my lungs and nose, when I breathed it in. I have experienced more of these things than I want to remember right now.  These criminals  know how to not get caught! And the rest of us are all just nuts right?!!!

   You may wonder why I continue exposing this when it may cost me my life. I'm not brave, I'm just hurt and angry and determined to not let them get away with this. I guess I am being a bit of a kamikaze, but I can't help it. Most of my life has already been destroyed. I have already lost, in one way or another, every person I have loved. I know that they are going to continue hurting people if I remain silent, and they were harming my daughters and I for YEARS before I even knew what was happening to us...so I see no benefit to remaining silent. I know my little strangled voice can't make much of a difference for the rest of humanity, but I have to try. I just have to. At this point I feel that I may die from this anyway, and there is still no help for me. . .and this is all too cruel to just silently let continue.


P.S. I have also received a warning that my car may be soon stolen. But here I go again. They WILL have to kill me to stop me. I'm pissed!!!. . .

According to scientists who have experience and knowledge about these technologies, which are capable of creating devastating storms, earthquakes and also of emitting a radio frequency that can effect and even control people's minds. These are secret operations that are being covered up, but the TRUTH is coming out.


AND - THE COVER UPS

It looks to me like there are even those who zoom in to "help" Targeted Individuals, in efforts to remove evidence - micro chips, medical records...etc., of individuals who are realizing what is happening and are reaching out for help.


THIS IS ALL SO CRUEL AND INHUMANE THAT IT FLYS BEYOND THE COMPREHENSION OF MOST OF US, BUT WE MUST FACE IT, BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE. WE MUST!!!



.