.

My New "Yearn for Freedom" Blog;
www.yearnforfreedom.blogspot.com

Friday, April 20, 2012

Beware of Poisons/Epidemic in Public Drinking Water

 HUMANITY'S MOST DANGEROUS HOLOCAUST IS HAPPENING NOW!!! PLEASE TAKE THIS SERIOUSLY AND HELP SPREAD THE WORD.

CLICK HERE to read up on this so you 
can better understand my blog entries
 www.technologicalholocaust.blogspot.com





   I feel that something even more horrible than what we are experiencing may be coming. The criminals are performing almost constant remote electronic intrusions into my brain and appear to be preventing me from having more prophetic dreams. 
   BUT I remember the ones I had in 2009 and 2010, which showed strong military forces moving into civilian areas in the north eastern USA . . .and dreams about masses of people being shoved into halls and quarantined under the guise of an epidemic. . .and then there is the dreams of poisons being placed in public drinking water, which I had shared, just before my life was terrorized by missing pets, death of a friend, fire in my home...etc. All of this may still be coming. UNLESS MOST OF US WAKE UP AND DO EVERYTHING WE CAN TO STOP criminal use of microwave technologies we are in serious trouble.


 They seem to be hitting us from every direction. I believe we are in the mist of a communistic/sadistic takeover of the USA. Lets not let them succeed.

PLEASE HELP SPREAD AWARENESS.