.

My New "Yearn for Freedom" Blog;
www.yearnforfreedom.blogspot.com

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Still Digging for Answers

   I am now wondering if the milder experimentation part of this targeting started even sooner than I have been thinking - if it may have begun with my mother, who was from Canada. (She died in 1977 of an unusual combination of two forms of Leukemia at the age of 44.) It certainly would click a few more puzzle pieces together if it had begun with her. I wish I knew, because this whole situation would be easier to deal with if I could understand it.
   I'm still digging for answers, when they are not hitting me too hard. Speaking of being hit, last night around 10pm, I got another hard laser shot into my head. I felt extreme heat and pain that extended from the left back side of my head and radiated down into my shoulder and even my left arm.
   I can't describe what it feels like to be shot at when there is no way to get away from it - no protection - nothing to duck behind or under. . .no one to call for help. I just have to take it and pray that my brain survives it, without permanent damage. I still feel like a caged animal who is being shot at in a society where no one cares to do anything to help protect me. Its excruciating on both physical and emotional levels. And I am sure that all other isolated Targeted Individuals feel the same way.

This is so inhumane and painful 
that it sores beyond descriptive words.