.

My New "Yearn for Freedom" Blog;
www.yearnforfreedom.blogspot.com

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Sneeky Changes

I was blasted with severe levels of Electronic shocks to my brain last night and woke with a severe head ache. A punishment for not letting myself be trapped into a situation where they could harm me or fabricate a crime against me?
   
   I recently found that there had been extra "drafts" made of many of my blog pages/posts...around the time when I noticed some changes to my blog and one of it's links. So, there may be other changes I am not aware of. Please just listen to your Hearts. 
   Lately the gang stalkers are jumping out in front of me on the road and then seem to be taking pictures of me through their rear windows. Is this a set up to try to accuse me of being the one who is stalking? Time will tell....or this statement will prevent it.