.

My New "Yearn for Freedom" Blog;
www.yearnforfreedom.blogspot.com

Thursday, February 9, 2012

In Dreams

 As I return to focusing on taking care of myself instead of trying to convince people of what is happening, my heart is drifting back over the destruction of the past two decades of my life.

   Since I am learning about how the perpetrators project dreams and thoughts into their victims and those who are close to them, more pieces of my life's puzzle are clicking together. 
   Yes. . .it appears that the technology for mind control and dream projections is in existence and being used on unsuspecting individuals! Believe it or not. (Even though I have experienced it, I am having a hard time believing it. But I am being forced to face this reality.)



Excerpt from this site: "The development over the last decades since the Cold War arms race has included, as a major strategic category, psycho-electronic weaponry, the ultimate aim of which is to enter the brain and mind, Unannounced, undebated and largely unacknowledged by scientists or by the governments who employ them – technology to enter and control minds from a distance has been unleashed upon us. The only witnesses who are speaking about this terrible technology with its appalling implications for the future, are the victims themselves. And those who are given the task of diagnosing mental illness are attempting to silence them by classifying their evidence and accounts as the symptoms of schizophrenia, while the dispensers of psychic mutilation and programmed pain continue with their work, aided and unopposed!"

I used to log my dreams and analyze them, had grown to trust, and understand them. . .and had used them as a tool for personal growth. It appears that, through the past decade or so, I received some projections of dreams and this has brought me to a place of doubting my own dreams.

A victim I became
In humanity's cruelest game.

   Since 2005 I had documented recurring dreams of giant, black clouds coming over us and people who are being harmed and even killed. I have assumed it was about flooding but it may also be about those who target us and those who do nothing to stop this horrible massacre from happening.
    I am now realizing that, because the criminals had originally aimed at destroying the credibility of my precognitive dreams it leads me to believe that my dreams were a threat to them. 
  As I look back, I am realizing that my precognitive dreams were probably picking up on the destruction they were creating in the world.....from the unusual storms and drugs being put into a public water supply. . . to human mind control and cloning. . .oil takers bursting into flames and even earth quakes...etc. 
   I know this sounds unbelievable that they can be accomplishing such things with technologies. But I feel confident that time will show the TRUTH, and its up to the rest of humanity to decide how much time - how much destruction will be allowed, and how many of us are going to be psychologically or physically destroyed for KNOWING or SEEING. . .before help arises.


Video on Drugs found in Drinking Water
FYI: Mood stabilizers aid the success of remote mind control Technologies.)


    As for the projected dreams, I can not tell you how much it hurts to be realizing that I probably wrongly judged my own father, because of a dream I'd had after praying for answers to the issues between us in 2004. . .and how I had wrongly judged some other family members, neighbors and friends who were also being manipulated by forces that none of us were aware of.

   That's not to say that my family and I did not have our own valid sets of issues to iron out, as every family does. But the real problem is that those issues were seriously compounded and turned into fabricated lies and chaotic destruction by the perpetrators who are targeting us.


A painful mass of confusion is what my past has become.
Don't know if we can heal - the destruction can't be undone!



   I'm not sure exactly how much of the difficulties between my family of origin and I were our own issues and what parts were just manipulations cruelly cast between us by those who targeted me and may have hit ALL of us, with brainwashings, while we THOUGHT we were in the SAFETY and privacy of our own homes! But it is all beginning to make more sense.
    I feel like a fool for not knowing this was happening to me, (to us) for allowing these criminals to interfere with and destroy my life for so long, before realizing and that I may never be heard beyond their projections of insanity.
   My anger cries, "How could we be so blind!," yet, in my heart I am beginning to understand and forgive.  The ill effects this has had on my life, and the lives of those whom I still love, are immeasurable and impossible to express, at this point!

It may be true, what someone told me - I am finding out "too late" - My life is being destroyed in this cruel twist of fate.


 In the past I had scraped up the courage to rebuild, to recover, to move forward, after each devastating blow. And now I try to do the same, but still, there is no help for me and too many who are assuming that none of this is really happening. And I can't do this alone. But. . .
  In a "support for Targeted Individual" forum I was told to "NOT let the public know" what has been happening to me, "because they will just assume" I am "insane" and the criminals will have won the game.
   Well, its true. The assumptions are there. For sure. But I still feel that the opposite is true. WE MUST SPEAK OUT ABOUT THIS! EVEN IF THEY THINK WE ARE INSANE, BECAUSE THIS IS WHAT WILL PLANT SEEDS THAT CAN SPROUT INTO THE HELP WE NEED. Since time is of the essence I hope you consider this:

What if what they've done to me 
Is spreading through humanity?
Would you "turn the other cheek?"
It is.

I pray, but. . .
Without my trusted dreams, 
How is God to answer me?