.

My New "Yearn for Freedom" Blog;
www.yearnforfreedom.blogspot.com

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Poetic Dedication to Targeted Individuals

Dear fellow TIs, I write these for me as much as you -
Deeply feeling for what we all go through. . .



Dawn of Validation
Sharon R. Poet
 
Pieces to these puzzling decades of my life
Still clicking into place as tears sting my face.
Oh, if I could pull out their evil piercing knife
I'd heal into helping our fading human race.



Fading TIs
 
Sharon R. Poet
 
A little respite from severe attacks
Brings me to pains of looking back.
Pieces clicking into voids of confusion.
Is this real or just an illusion?
Those thoughts and feelings
I knew were not mine,
Confused me until
This sad point in time.
Tears rush in to release
All that's still gone -
The life I used to lead
My children, friends and home.
Violation is too small a word
For this torture and intrusion
That no belief has heard.
Alone I was
Alone am.
Doing the best
That I still can.
But they took my dream!
My trust!
The core of us!
I wonder who I am
And who I used to be.
So thankful that they didn't
Kill the heart in me.
Oh how I cry
For all I did not see,
And for this groping part
Of our fading humanity.
God, help us!
Please.


Don't Give up
Copyright by Sharon R. Poet

 
Don't ever think we will not escape,
Or that our rescue will remain too late.
Don't give them the power. Don't let them win.
Don't let hope fade. Don't give up again.
Cast aside their darkness and let the Light sing.
Climb up on their stones and raise your broken wing.




Stalking Puppets
Copyright by Sharon R. Poet


 Scrambling, little puppets line up in a row,
Stumble upon each other to get to where I go.
One cuts me off, while another repeats my song...
All foolishly think that I'm the one who's wrong.
Some are veterans, still caught up in a fight,
Controlled by those who intrude upon their plight.
Some are only citizens who choose to believe
Lies and rumors cast into them by thieves.
Some are just as evil as those who control -
Aiming to prosecute the innocent who know.
Dare I feel it. . .feel more sorry for them?
Dare I pray they find their Hearts again?
Sometimes I do.


 

The Swarm
Sharon R.Poet
Vultures are swarming 
From every which way, 
But. . .
LOVE will remain
Stronger than hate.



2/12/2012: I wrote these poems after reaching out for help and. . . 

What if what they've done to me 
Is spreading through humanity?
Would you "turn the other cheek?"



Still fading beneath the sea of projected insanity,
Even in my family, but I will soon be free.

God wraps Love around the heart of me.

 


If you can think
There is just a chance
That what we say is true.
Please do something.
If not for us, for YOU.








If I must remain "insane"
In eyes of those who feed my pain,
In order for more to rise and See
This slaughter in humanity.
So be. . .

 

But I have a right to feel
The pain of this INSANE ordeal. . .



! "Not Important Enough" !

Sharon R. Poet
 
If you foolishly assume
We think we are
Special or important
Beyond anyone else,
Please put your doubt
Upon its empty shelf,
Because those of us
Who are experiencing
This indescribable hell
Need only the Love
You let them dispel.
We are just people
Like all of you and I.
We are unseen victims
Lost beneath their lies.
We are rising wounded
Begging for your aide,
Becoming specks of dust
In an evil charade. 


Forgiveness
Sharon R. Poet
For those who will not See
And still degrade me;
I'd already forgiven the past.
The present will receive
Forgiveness in the future.





Another Retreat
Sharon R. Poet
I try to understand. I do.
As my pain retreats
The hand I reached
Out to you.
Its True!





What Do You Do?
Sharon R. Poet 
 

When you see knives
Slipping into minds
And nobody sees
The intrusions
Or what they'll
Grow to be?
What do you do?
When everyone thinks
You're just insane
So they can win
This evil game
What do you do? 
When you wish
"Insane" were true,
But there remains
Too much proof?
What do you do?


We are unheard victims lost beneath their lies.
We are the crumbling ones put on a list to die.
We are rising wounded, begging for your aide,
Becoming specks of dust in an evil charade.



Courage
You can dis-believe me
Mis-perceive me,
Throw me on the ground,
While I turn to cry. . .
Tears, without a sound.
You can label me even
Table me,
Try to stuff me in your box.
But I can still live without
My own shoes and socks.
You can strike me
Dislike me
Shoot darkness at my back.
But I can pull in the Light
And aim to stay on track.
You can cut me
Rut me
Chose fear and hate to feed.
But I am still protecting
The Soul you try to bleed.
You can use me
Lose me,
Hit me with your door,
But I will still speak out.
I'll be silent no more.
You can blame me
Shame me
Denounce everything I say.
But I'll still aim for Truth
And strive to be OK.