.

My New "Yearn for Freedom" Blog;
www.yearnforfreedom.blogspot.com

Friday, September 30, 2011

Saved by Validation

   My faith has carried me through unbelievable levels of difficulties in the past decade. But a recent drive, which seemed to be aiming to finish me off through steady stalking, harassing, threatening and shooting me with some sort laser weapon had left me in a dangerously weakened and terrified state.
   In the middle of this attack, I found valuable validation for my experiences as a "Targeted Individual." I can even go so far as to say that my life was saved by Doctor John Hall's presence on the web. Finding out that there are people in the world who can understand what I have been going through. . .gave me the hope I needed to finish making it through the most terrifying weeks of my life, which started on 9-09-11, and included an attempt, by my daughters and their boyfriends, to have me institutionalized. Their drive appears to have been instigated due to my starting to realize the technological part of these crimes.

Doctor John Hall's book can be found on
 http://www.satweapons.com/
 

An interview with Doctor John Hall:

   (I am now finding out that fabricated letters, emails and possibly even recorded phone messages had been delivered to some of my relatives and friends - messages they believe I had sent, which warned them to stay away from me...etc.!!! And the list goes on. . .)

   Due to the criminal's advantage of nearly two decades of undetected deceptions and manipulations around my surviving family members and friends. . .my situation does not look good. In my heart I feel that Truth will be shown, in the end. . .and I hope that end comes soon.
   I think the levels of strength needed to combat this can only come with a lot of Heart and realizations of the magnitude of  horrific injustices that are happening, not only to myself, but also to every other TI who is being hurt by criminal manipulations and fabrications, threats, localized gang stalking, drugging, electronic harassment and attempts to destroy life in ways that appear to be a natural death or accident.

  However, I no longer feel completely alone with this, because there are other TIs who are also fighting for their lives. 

I pray for the Light of Love to shine its healing rays around us ALL.
Until we are protected and healed - until the dark can fall.


Holding onto remnants of hope.

.