.

My New "Yearn for Freedom" Blog;
www.yearnforfreedom.blogspot.com

Friday, November 3, 2017

More Protection is Needed

   I just tried an experiment with liquid electrical tape painted on a hat and it appeared to not work with the blocking of radio waves, which they are directing into my brain, often at mentally crippling levels. I'd tried to find liquid lead, because lead did block it in my 2011 test, but I was not able to find any. Its discouraging that real lead is becoming hard to find and that the types that are available are too expensive for me.    I heard that the old leaded house paints, which contained liquid lead, were banned from use on residences in the 1970s, in the UK and USA. This is around the time when the lethal targetings appear to have started more fully raging through humanity. Its sad that those who hurt us had control of too much by that time.
   I heard that many of the laws, which support the targeting, were instigated by bad advise from just a few perpetrators who had positioned themselves in positions where they could advise others, who believed them, because they were the experts. It is probably mostly the innocent and unaware who implement the changes, which support the darkness. This seems to be how this operation operates - using good people who can be the ones to get blamed if its ever realized. So, again, we must be careful not to blame people or organizations who did not even realize what was happening.
   But I hope it all starts turning around, because humanity (especially heavily hit victims) need EVERY possible mode of protection and safety to be readily available. Surely anyone who cares for humanity's safety would agree. This is about saving all of us from further harm.
   There is also a serious need of unfiltered radio wave blockers and radio free communities being made available to all who do not want to be subjected to radio waves of any kind. This is especially important for the safety of children and adults who are more sensitive to the radio waves that now flood almost all of our communities, and aid the lethal targetings (including technological mind control) under the guise of it being for internet access...etc. This would be important even if criminal use of the technologies were not happening. And it should go without saying that criminal use of all types of radio wave technologies should be stopped as quickly as possible, globally.

P.S. At one point those who target me had literally brainwashed me into thinking this was all being done by HAARP and also that I was a victim of the 2005 "Patriot Act." This happened after I already knew better. But I believe it was effective, for a while, because they had also drugged me during that time. The little I know of the "Patriot Act" is that it enabled legal surveillance of citizens. My loved ones and I were clearly being surveilled and harmed, with satellites and connected laser/microwave/radio wave technologies, long before that. So the way I look at the "Patriot Act" law is that it merely enabled the honest to have the same freedoms, which the criminals already stole. Those who target us do not care about the laws that were to protect our rights to private, peaceful enjoyment of our own lives. They were already crossing those boundaries decades before 2005.
   I hope something is quickly done to prevent criminal use of ALL radio wave technologies...etc., in order to regain our freedom. Until that can be accomplished, many of us need ways to protect ourselves from further harm. And more public awareness could only help all aspects of this crisis, because it would enable people, including officials around the globe, to understand and do more to restrict use of the technologies. . .and that understanding would also enable people to be helping and supporting each other through it, instead of crumbling in confusion under the silent targetings.


Give us STRENGTH, God...to find our way through bullets hidden in microwaves, and COURAGE, God...to make a STAND that saves our lives and FREEs our land.