.

My New "Yearn for Freedom" Blog;
www.yearnforfreedom.blogspot.com

Thursday, November 2, 2017

Its MY life!

  Those who target me sometimes appear to be blaming my not leaping into enslavement as a reason for various parts of the targetings they do, including things like the recent New England storm. This is really difficult to deal with. Its cruel beyond description. I'm not sure if they are really performing huge disasters, just because I refuse to leap into enslavement or if someone just wants me to think they are. But I sometimes foolishly feel guilty, even though I shouldn't. They have been trying to threaten and torture and coerce me into leaping into their hands in many ways! This started with the coercions over a decade ago. 
   I feel that too many targeted people have been forced to leave their lives, just to be completely enslaved under a new identity. And I feel that too many others have been technologically enslaved through either brain damage or drugs or a certain form of technological "protection"...etc., and that this should all be fully exposed and stopped, along with the pharmaceutical and technological mind control, in order to restore humanity's freedom. I hope that those who have been completely enslaved are set free and that families, that have been torn apart, are able to reunite and recover in a free world.
   I do not want to be enslaved and used by those who hurt us and I am sure that most (if not all) other people would feel the same way if they knew what has been happening.
   The audacity of people intruding upon our lives and then telling us that we have to leave our lives "forever," in order for us and/or our loved ones to remain safe, is just too horribly wrong. . .and I do not believe that any good comes from it for anyone. Its not me who should leave my life, its THEM who should leave it. Its MY life! And its not me who should be restricted, its them who should be restricted from interfering with my life. Its MY life! And the same goes for my loved ones and everyone else who has been being targeted in any way.

   I deeply need protection from further harm, especially from the technological targeting, the parasite targeting and the covert harassment stuff, right here in my life, from genuine good people who care about us...etc.


Give us STRENGTH, God...to find our way through bullets hidden in microwaves, and COURAGE, God...to make a STAND that saves our lives and FREEs our land.