.

My New "Yearn for Freedom" Blog;
www.yearnforfreedom.blogspot.com

Tuesday, October 17, 2017

What Happened to Them?

   Last Spring I started a list of Targeted Individuals, (TIs) out of a deep concern that, through the past few decades, they have been being abducted and forced into complete enslavement. I strongly feel that the most torturous parts of the technological targeting are often done specifically to force the victim into leaping into enslavement under the guise of it being a covert rescue. Many TIs suddenly become missing, torn from their lives and loved ones. I now believe that, with at least some of the TIs who are listed as suicides, their deaths may have been staged. I have two loved ones that appear to have been abducted.
   It hurts indescribably, the way that targeted families have been being torn apart. It appears that the ones who are less controllable and/or who become aware are torn from the rest of the family one way or the other. I have been isolated from my family and there have been repeated attempts to torture/force me into the covert "Rescue."
   What is happening to the ones they force to leap or the ones they abduct through staging their death? Where are they? What has happened to them? And what is happening to their loved ones? I believe that the abducted ones are probably completely enslaved and threatened into never returning to their loved ones - their lives as they lead them. . .or worse - brain damaged to the point of not remembering who they once were. And I feel that their loved ones, if they are not too effected by technological and pharmaceutical mind control, probably have feelings/intuitions that something is horribly wrong - feelings that prevent healthy grieving and closure. Its a horrible part of this holocaust, which is in desperate need of realization and prevention. I hope that it is not only exposed and stopped, but that those who have been enslaved are reunited with their families so that all can understand and recover.
   Sadly, this is probably not possible for some. Around the year 2013, while I was experiencing what appeared to be multiple groups zooming in to try to abduct me through a covert rescue, I was actually trying to give it the benefit of my doubt and thought there was some good behind some of it. But then I had a dream, which warned of a group of people getting me and holding me in a prison underground with other people whom they were actually eating. They were cannibals who lived in a wealthy estate. I know how gruesome this sounds. But I believe it to be true. I think that what happens to TIs who are being abducted probably depends on who gets them. If there is even the slightest chance that this is happening to human beings, it should be known and thoroughly investigated. And, like I said, I feel that it is indeed happening, but hope that it's not happening to many.

   A few years ago I had tried to get lists of Targeted Individuals, but was not able to. My concern has persisted, especially after Racheal Orbin (or Orbon) appears to have vanished and her name wiped out of my writings by those who infiltrated my computer. This feels really important to me. People should not just keep vanishing without a trace of them left behind. And their loved ones should know what happened to them. Its all just too horrible, no matter where they are or what has happened to them. So, I started making a list from youtube videos.
I am experiencing a laser shot to my heart, and then some other threatening stuff, as I write this!!!!

Youtube Link to a Few Targeted Individual Videos