.

My New "Yearn for Freedom" Blog;
www.yearnforfreedom.blogspot.com

Thursday, October 26, 2017

"I won't be nuts for you"

   I watched clips from the movie, "Nuts!" in a library and it really touched my heart. I wish I could watch the whole movie. I can relate, a bit, to the personality of the character Barbara Streisand plays in this movie. I can also relate to the horrible scenario of feeling like I have to prove my sanity, just to keep what little is left of my freedom, while having too much else to deal with. I tear up every time I watch it.
   In this video Barbara Streisand passionately begs for her freedom from being falsely labeled as crazy. She cries out, "If I play this part  you all seem to want me to play. If I play sick. . . poor sick Claudia She needs our help. Well I won't play that part. You hear me? I won't give you that out... He can sign a piece of paper saying that I'm nuts, but its only a piece of paper. And you can't make me nuts that way no matter how many times you sign it. No matter how many times you say it you can't make me nuts. . . Just get it straight all of you. I won't be nuts for you. Did you get that?" I could say this to all of those who have been used to try to make me think that I am just mentally ill, in order to get financial help or what it is really for - in order to hide the targeting.


"I won't be nuts for you" scene in the movie, Nuts

 https://youtu.be/CDwnIJ5ohu4

"Did you get that?"