.

My New "Yearn for Freedom" Blog;
www.yearnforfreedom.blogspot.com

Sunday, October 22, 2017

A TI's Grope for Courage and Hope

  We, Targeted Individuals have been too grossly misunderstood and disbelieved, instead of validated and helped and this has to change, because it is hurting us too much, on top of all else. Due to the mind control, many of our loved ones have turn their backs on us. Since the New York Times article about Targeted Individuals, I have felt literally sickened by the direction this headed in in 2016. I'd hoped for the opposite. But we must dig deep for the courage to push on and just do the best we can, even though our stand for freedom for ourselves, and the rest of humanity, is sometimes crippled by the targeting.
   Deep in the shadows of the pain in my heart a little voice whispers, "It will happen. The sun will rise for all of humanity." I don't know if it will happen in my lifetime. But I know it will happen - humanity will be set free and all levels of victims will finally get the understanding, validation and love that has been needed for so long. And, those of us who are gone will have hopefully left something behind that can help others to see the truths and what can never be allowed to happen again.

I have been being hit hard lately, especially with the torturing of my brain.

Give us STRENGTH, God...to find our way through bullets hidden in microwaves, and COURAGE, God...to make a STAND that saves our lives and FREEs our land.